the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Rock and Roll, Tara is Back! This place was getting so boring!
Sj
Oh yeah buddy it's fixing to get wild up in here.
I totally get that me defending Tara seems crazy, but Tara, Sweater puppies and others add a lot of interest to this place. Tara more than anyone that's even been on here has haters and white knights to the extreme. unless a PM is threatening, or potentially violent, etc....where does free speech end? do we have to be the school district that bans a six year old for chewing a graham cracker in the shape of a gun?

why is this the only city forum that has to be so politically correct? it doesn't help in real life, and it curtails expression here. I've bee on the receiving end of some shitty PM's, but I dealt with them, didn't need to call for help, Why do the mod's and "others" constantly feel the need to control conversation, occasionally things don't always stay exactly on topic, that is how a conversation works Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I've always had a thing you for Tony.
Sexy Tan lines!
Welcome back Tara.
Although we've never met...Welcome back Tara. Place is kinda boring without you
Maybe Tara will finally post some taint photos.
Sexy Tan lines! Originally Posted by ten_man
Thank you sweetie
Welcome back Tara
TE - you need to see a doc about that swelling in your chest - make sure it's not contagious.
TE - you need to see a doc about that swelling in your chest - make sure it's not contagious. Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
I've got plenty of appts today. I'll make sure and tell them to massage them nice and hard for me.
Glad to see you back.

I'm not even sure why this feels so good. Maybe it's because of your celebrity status.

Nice rack, btw.
I don't know Tara but I have to admit that's a crazy sexy body from a crazy ? Sexy woman.

Whether people love you or hate you they ARE talking about you Tara !
Welcome back beautiful