No way Mooshell is a female!!!

I got a unsecure link warning from the above
Im quite sure it showed moochelles moose knuckle
I got a unsecure link warning from the above Originally Posted by winn dixie
Did it block you? You need a better security plug-in. Ask bambino for recommendations.

Or … you’re just mewling in your spare time?

Obviously not a member of ATX’s tech community.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Did it block you? You need a better security plug-in. Ask bambino for recommendations.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
nah just bored waiting for a whore to bring me to lunch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
⚠️ ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️⚠️
>TELEGRAM IS HIGHLY [ COMPROMISED ]

The World Economic Forum
Group member >PAVEL DUROV founded TELEGRAM. The World Economic Forum is works hand in hand with W.H.O. And Bill & Melinda Gates foundation, and the U.N. and their connection to The Deep State Big pharma industries ( vaccines) Big Tech Facebook Google YouTube ECT ECT ECT...

TELEGRAM is a deep state DARPA project that does Surveillance and Monitoring disguised as a "Free Speech" platform.

The DEEP STATE is using TELEGRAM as a set up for future endeavors leading to Arrests of PRIVATE individuals and groups who conspire against the NARRATION of the CDC,WHO.NIAIH.NATO.U.N. BIDEN ADMIN. OBAMA.HRC. WORLD BANKS. ROCKEFELLERS MEDICAL INSTITUTION INDOCTRINATION WORLD PROGRAMS... ALL DEEP STATE ENTITIES , BIG PHARMA.BIG TECH. MSM .

>TELEGRAM WILL FALL<
⚠️ ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️⚠️
>TELEGRAM IS HIGHLY [ COMPROMISED ]

The World Economic Forum
Group member >PAVEL DUROV founded TELEGRAM. The World Economic Forum is works hand in hand with W.H.O. And Bill & Melinda Gates foundation, and the U.N. and their connection to The Deep State Big pharma industries ( vaccines) Big Tech Facebook Google YouTube ECT ECT ECT...

TELEGRAM is a deep state DARPA project that does Surveillance and Monitoring disguised as a "Free Speech" platform.

The DEEP STATE is using TELEGRAM as a set up for future endeavors leading to Arrests of PRIVATE individuals and groups who conspire against the NARRATION of the CDC,WHO.NIAIH.NATO.U.N. BIDEN ADMIN. OBAMA.HRC. WORLD BANKS. ROCKEFELLERS MEDICAL INSTITUTION INDOCTRINATION WORLD PROGRAMS... ALL DEEP STATE ENTITIES , BIG PHARMA.BIG TECH. MSM .

>TELEGRAM WILL FALL< Originally Posted by bambino
I suggest you put an extra layer of tinfoil on that MAGA hat before linking to Telegram again, darlin.

Someone pm’d me and asked when Hussein referred to Michelle as Michael.

Here is one time.

The original video is below, where at the 13:15 sec mark he says what you hear above.

Finkle is Einhorn, Einhorn is Finkle.
Michelle is Michael, Michael is Michelle
BIGMIKE.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VlLoroQclLU
This post is hidden because bambino is on your ignore list.
Lol. Bambino posts about telegram being compromised...then immediately posts telegram links again.

Oh yeah. Michelle is a female.
https://t.me/rrndaily/183098 Originally Posted by bambino
We do! We all know! lolling