Confederate flag was the flag of traitors

Funny, Whiny.
  • Old-T
  • 11-12-2013, 03:04 PM
The "avatar" is a fiction you've convolutedly created in your depraved mind, Old-Twerp. It only exists in your depraved mind, Old-Twerp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lie? Again I ask, whose avatar was Prophylactic Man?

Lie? Have you come out against that freeloader? I must have missed it.
No, but he used the words Old and Twerp for about 20% of his entire post, though, you racist, dumb-fuck, golem jackass, peepee poopy!
No. I escaped! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Dz6FOE_Gk

1) Least credible
2) Least honest
3) Least congenial
3) Least entertaining
4) Least creative
5) Least humorous
6) Least likely to be invited to an indoors party
7)MOST likely to have been dropped on his head as a baby.

thirty days of frothing, foaming and flinging feces. You haven't done much to disprove any of the above.

Maybe mommy needs to clean your little bottom and tell you the other kids are all wrong about you! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A summary of your "better" qualities will only help you in your poll, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. @:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=897663

Your post are now becoming absolutely illiterate.

Is that some secret strategy for making yourself think you won? If people are too baffled to respond to your idiocy, then you must be right? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Any retarded jackass can see that that particular portion of the post wasn't directed at your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass, so quit deflecting and changing the topic, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

"To most Southerners Lincoln’s call to arms was an act of coercion and induced the four remaining slave states—Virginia, Arkansas, Tennessee, and North Carolina—to secede."

Library of Congress @
http://myloc.gov/Exhibitions/lincoln...allToArms.aspx

Lie? Again I ask, whose avatar was Prophylactic Man?
No avatar such as the one you describe ever existed anywhere other than in your diseased and delusional mind, Old-Twerp.
Lie? Have you come out against that freeloader? I must have missed it. You're the freeloading liar, and your being addressed, Old-Twerp.
Originally Posted by Old-T

My ex-boyfriend and I are having an e-mail war. For some reason, he needs to have the last word. He even has stated this in his e-mail to me that he DESERVES to have the last word. It has never been important to me but now that I know how important it is to him, I'm replying to every e-mail even though he's begging me not to. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You aggravate your "boyfriend" so he'll give you that hard, grudge-fuck you so enjoy, don't you, you dumb-fuck golem jackass?

No, but he used the words Old and Twerp for about 20% of his entire post, though, you racist, dumb-fuck, golem jackass, peepee poopy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're still whistling "dicksies", you dumb-fuck golem jackass?
  • Old-T
  • 11-13-2013, 07:24 AM
Sorry, IBCondomMan, this time you are intentionally avoiding the question, but since I would truly like to see how you react to it I will make it easy for you.

Here is the link. Do you support this guy freeloading? Obviously since you have been given ample opportunity to object to his ways but have not, I assume you do.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=898566

Rant away against his disgusting comments. Show us you are not the hypocrite with all think you are.
Sorry, IBCondomMan, this time you are intentionally avoiding the question, but since I would truly like to see how you react to it I will make it easy for you.

Here is the link. Do you support this guy freeloading? Obviously since you have been given ample opportunity to object to his ways but have not, I assume you do.

Rant away against his disgusting comments. Show us you are not the hypocrite with all think you are. Originally Posted by Old-T
Yeah, you're a "sorry SOB", Old-Twerp, and no one died and left your delusional, degenerate-ass in charge of a damn thing, Old-Twerp. So take your lying ass assertions and demands elsewhere, Old-Twerp.
Day 31. Foaming, frothing, flaming, flinging feces.

Not to mention lying and taking others' quotes out of context.

But I'm SO glad you mentioned "my poll." when are you going to provide the link to my original 2013 poll, shit for brains? You still want people to think you have, but we all know you're lying.

Q: Why does Corpy have to get the last word?

A: Because he's ALWAYS wrong!

Have you ever seen a more storybook ending to a bad gay play?

A summary of your "better" qualities will only help you in your poll, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. @:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=897663

Any retarded jackass can see that that particular portion of the post wasn't directed at your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass, so quit deflecting and changing the topic, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

"To most Southerners Lincoln’s call to arms was an act of coercion and induced the four remaining slave states—Virginia, Arkansas, Tennessee, and North Carolina—to secede."

Library of Congress @

You aggravate your "boyfriend" so he'll give you that hard, grudge-fuck you so enjoy, don't you, you dumb-fuck golem jackass?

You're still whistling "dicksies", you dumb-fuck golem jackass? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Any retarded jackass can see that that particular portion of the post wasn't directed at your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass, so quit deflecting and changing the topic, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Then apparently your intelligence does not rise to the level of a retarded jackass. No surprise.

There is no board requirement that I can only respond to comments directed at me.

So, it does not matter that your illiterate drivel was directed at Old-T instead of me. It was still unintelligible garbage. Just like the rest of your posts have become.

Library of Congress @
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ah, once again, you deliberately miss the point.

EVERY one of those states had already threatened secession over slavery BEFORE Lincoln acted to suppress the insurrection.
Then apparently your intelligence does not rise to the level of a retarded jackass. No surprise. You're the only retarded jackass that doesn't understand the post, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Old-Twerp already replied without such complaint.

There is no board requirement that I can only respond to comments directed at me. Your "non-response" was an obvious and juvenile attempt to deflect away from the post that WAS directed at you, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

So, it does not matter that your illiterate drivel was directed at Old-T instead of me. It was still unintelligible garbage. Just like the rest of your posts have become. You're the retarded jackass that didn't understand the post, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Old-Twerp already replied without such complaint.

Ah, once again, you deliberately miss the point.

EVERY one of those states had already threatened secession over slavery BEFORE Lincoln acted to suppress the insurrection. It's your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass that is deliberately deflecting away from the "point", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Every one of those states had voted NOT to secede, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. It was Lincoln's call to arms that compelled them to secede -- a fact your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass deflects away from.
Originally Posted by ExNYer

Have you ever seen a more storybook ending to a bad gay play?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're obviously the only degenerate, mental midget that attends "gay plays" -- "good or bad" -- you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
You're obviously the only degenerate, mental midget that attends "gay plays" -- "good or bad" -- you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Spin, spin, spin, you tranny fucker.

You write like an eighth grader.

You write like an eighth grader. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Actually, like an CAREER eighth grader.
  • Old-T
  • 11-13-2013, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T

Rant away against his disgusting comments. Show us you are not the hypocrite with all think you are.

Yeah, you're a "sorry SOB", Old-Twerp, and no one died and left your delusional, degenerate-ass in charge of a damn thing, Old-Twerp. So take your lying ass assertions and demands elsewhere, Old-Twerp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No one pertinent has died. And how can I be lying when I am just asking you a question: What is your opinion about the scofflaw freeloader? Where is your very selective outrage?

So at this point it becomes very clear: the big, bad, IBProphylacticMan actually SUPPORTS freeloading off the federal government. All your whining about liberals getting free things from the government is a hypocritical smoke screen because YOU ARE ALL IN FAVOR OF TAKING AS MUCH FROM THE GOV'T AS YOU CAN AND SKIPPING ON THE BILL (TAXES).

The sad part is you are not alone. Not a single squalk from you, but also no word from DizzyBoy, Gonad, IFFy, and all the other people who rant and rave about balanced budgets but have no issue at all apparently with tax evasion.

They at least don't publicly melt down about it, so they are harder to call out.

You, on the other hand, don't know when you are at the bottom of a deep hole with a shovel in your hand.

IBBuffoon, IBProphylacticMan, I'm not sure which fits you more. The link is above, all you have to do is reply....
IBIdiot is appropriate and altogether applicable.
No one pertinent has died. And how can I be lying when I am just asking you a question: What is your opinion about the scofflaw freeloader? Where is your very selective outrage? Exactly, Old-Twerp, no one died and left your ignorant ass in charge, Old-Twerp, so STFU with your ignorant assertions and demands, and stop with your inane, dissembling questions, Old-Twerp.

So at this point it becomes very clear: the big, bad, IBProphylacticMan actually SUPPORTS freeloading off the federal government. All your whining about liberals getting free things from the government is a hypocritical smoke screen because YOU ARE ALL IN FAVOR OF TAKING AS MUCH FROM THE GOV'T AS YOU CAN AND SKIPPING ON THE BILL (TAXES).

The sad part is you are not alone. Not a single squalk from you, but also no word from DizzyBoy, Gonad, IFFy, and all the other people who rant and rave about balanced budgets but have no issue at all apparently with tax evasion.

They at least don't publicly melt down about it, so they are harder to call out.

You, on the other hand, don't know when you are at the bottom of a deep hole with a shovel in your hand.

IBBuffoon, IBProphylacticMan, I'm not sure which fits you more. The link is above, all you have to do is reply.... Originally Posted by Old-T
"ProphylacticMan" is a product of your diseased and depraved mind, Old-Twerp.

Thus, it's obvious from your condition that you've here-to-fore remained ignorant of the principal purpose for using "prophylactics", Old-Twerp.

Websters definition:

prophylactic noun

medical : something that is designed to prevent the spread of disease or infection

It's a shame you didn't learn this earlier, Old-Twerp, it might have precluded your present worry and heartache.

Actually, like an CAREER eighth grader. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
From your dumb-fuck golem ass perspective, 8th grade does look advanced, doesn't it, you dumb-fuck golem jackass?

I B Idiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So that is why you watch all of those "gay plays", you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

You write like an eighth grader. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Anything above 2nd grade would look difficult to you, you deflecting, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. No wonder you cannot recall what every eighth grader knows, you deflecting, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.