Open Challenge: If you think you can sue me... Please do

VI when will you expalin and why hurt soo many pepole along the way , feel free to pm the answer if you must and i will keep it off the board
i needed to clear my name for a very unique reason, i'll explain at later date Originally Posted by !VI!
Holy shit Cosplay, that's what this is all about, clearing your name?!...Well done Crotch Rot, now everyone is pretty clear that you're nasty, you don't like to wash your hair or clean your incall, you text while getting fucked and you're a poor lay!!

In my book, it doesn't get much clearer than that!!
VI when will you expalin and why hurt soo many pepole along the way , feel free to pm the answer if you must and i will keep it off the board Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
S

T

F

U

Of all people. It's like davidfree lecturing people against multiple handles.

Good God man.
I thought her point was to prove how many gullible dumbasses there are in the world today.
I totally agree that this thread is off the rails. What exactly are these goals that you succeeded in reaching?

And, are you actually leaving the site and/or hobby? You seem to keep eluding to it but you also seemingly keep changing what your agenda is. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
She's full of shit! I think everyone is over this.

Vi why did u do what you did to sp? She's the only one that showed kindness to your nasty ass and you did what you did to her.

Go away
Holy shit Cosplay, that's what this is all about, clearing your name?!...Well done Crotch Rot, now everyone is pretty clear that you're nasty, you don't like to wash your hair or clean your incall, you text while getting fucked and you're a poor lay!!

In my book, it doesn't get much clearer than that!! Originally Posted by ManSlut

Vi why did u do what you did to sp? She's the only one that showed kindness to your nasty ass and you did what you did to her.

Go away Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Love how Vi comes on here acting like she's so smart and has a plan. At first I had sympathy for her, now I just hope she doesn't really hurt anyone more than she has. And dudes going to see her for free BJs - you deserve whatever you get.

Love how Vi comes on here acting like she's so smart and has a plan. At first I had sympathy for her, now I just hope she doesn't really hurt anyone more than she has. And dudes going to see her for free BJs - you deserve whatever you get. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

Lmao I missed crotch rot
I thought her point was to prove how many gullible dumbasses there are in the world today. Originally Posted by THN

I will thanck you to leave me out of this theAD.
  • !VI!
  • 02-17-2016, 04:35 PM

actually i have attempted to talk to SP, you should know your facts before you try to spread ... less then useful information. little little cub.
actually i have attempted to talk to SP, you should know your facts before you try to spread ... less then useful information. little little cub. Originally Posted by !VI!

You know what the hell you do then try and play innocent your pathetic games are getting old
Why is this thread still going?
Why is this thread still going? Originally Posted by crazysauce
Well, post #296 is one reason...Bump

You're right. I hoped she would actually answer the question but she's just trolling at this point. It would be better for no one to reply to anything she says from now on.
You know what the hell you do then try and play innocent your pathetic games are getting old Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
How's this inline with the topic here? Lets get back on topic here...
Isn't the topic outting?