1st Time at an Amp

So I’ll be in Dallas this weekend and I’m finally gonna man up and go to go to my first AMP! I read the first page and all great advice. Any suggestions on where I should go for my first time, and the specifics of that place as far as paying up front waiting all that since it seems it’s different at different amps. Originally Posted by dshamrock2
The payment is still standard at all but one place (Nagoya) and is $140.00 for half hour and $200.00 for an hour. Nagoya adds $10.00.
Read more to find someone that looks and acts like what YOU want. Reading is important for your research. More than just the 1st page of a 17 page thread.

Read more to find someone that looks and acts like what YOU want. Reading is important for your research. More than just the 1st page of a 17 page thread. Originally Posted by aRandyOne

That is the best advice. Finding guys,with similar preferences, who are close to my style, and with a proven record of comenting objectively was the most useful for me. I rely on direct recomandations a lot.

Who are the most objective members you found on this board to follow?

Who are the most objective members you found on this board to follow? Originally Posted by TxGuy69
No one is truly objective. We are all relating a subjective experience. I look at a members previous reviews and then evaluate that source. If he looks that he is stressing one spa over all others, his value diminishes. If his writing style is too florid, I may discount that, too. If his grammar and syntax indicates an ESL writer, I may discount them as a mamasan or an emo writing for her brand.
In short, gather your own information and make your own decision.
Is there any information on Sub-AMPs and what to expect, how to tip, etc?
In my view, I approach SubAmps exactly like an AMP except:
1. Usually no TS
2. Seldom any SE
3. I still am paying for time. I usually leave $100 total for a half hour massage and if anything else comes after a good massage= total surprise
4. Chinese rather than Korean or Thai or Latina
5. Sometimes you get NE, but you have to do your research. YMMV
Which amp has the best lineup? I plan on going to one but definitely want a line up. Also which is best time to go to see best line up?
Which amp has the best lineup? I plan on going to one but definitely want a line up. Also which is best time to go to see best line up? Originally Posted by Geeman76
This is almost like asking "How long is a piece of string?"
With close to 35 major AMPS in Dallas alone, the answer to your question will be changing from week to week. Given the mobile population of AMP providers, one location will have a terrific lineup one week and in a few weeks time, nothing but exhausted, 40-50 year old MILF looking ladies. Now if that is your objective, you've hit paydirt! At my age, a 45-50 year old is a young chick to me (and she may have better TS and BCD skills than a FOB girl)

Short answer - do your research - read reviews and look for posts with the keyword "Lineup" or "PSA"

If you don't yet have PA, you need it to see more than just the tip of the iceberg shown in the review reports.

As far as time of day, I like to go at the beginning of their work day. They wake up about 8 to 9 am and take about an hour to do makeup and hair. Take your best guess. 10 pm is pushing your luck. But this is discussed ad infinitum, ad nauseaum as I'm sure you're aware.
You need to tip???? How much? I've never tipped before, I now feel like an asshole.
You need to tip???? How much? I've never tipped before, I now feel like an asshole. Originally Posted by jack.milo2010
People tend to use "tip" to mean whatever you give the girl (separate from what you give the house) even if that's the standard rate. So when they say an hour at a Dallas AMP is $200, that's $60 to the house and $140 tip.
People tend to use "tip" to mean whatever you give the girl (separate from what you give the house) even if that's the standard rate. So when they say an hour at a Dallas AMP is $200, that's $60 to the house and $140 tip. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
One of the great things about the AMPs is that pricing structure has not changed in years. I don't know about others but I don't usually hand the fee directly to the girl. It seems rude or maybe impolite to the girl lol. I usually put it on the table and she can get it whenever she wants. Usually the well reviewed girls don't even look at it till all the fun is done.
I like the [SUB AMP] tag in the encounter post title bar, to separate the Sub Amps from Amps. It is very useful when scanning the page and looking for something. I wish everybody would use it.

See example: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2544659
So if they ask if you want a shower, Say YES even if you showered 10 min. ago?

Thank you.
So if they ask if you want a shower, Say YES even if you showered 10 min. ago?

Thank you. Originally Posted by Damyank
In my experience, absolutely YES. More fun and games take place in the shower than elsewhere. Read some of the ROS comments to see the shenanigans that transpire in the attached shower rooms.
What do the Ladies wear during a line up and message; what I am really looking for are girls in high heels and short skirts.

Any recommendations?

Thank you.
It is recommended that we tip before getting the service. If I am looking for FS, leave $140 on the table, and the girl only does L1, I just paid 200 for L1. How does one insure he gets the service he is tipping for? Thank you.