The Dallas Cowboys and NFL 2022 Season

Thanks CG2014!

Eagles won bigger than my 10 point prediction, and I'lll take them in the Super Bowl.

Eagles 30

Chiefs 23 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I'd like to believe that, but I don't. I think Mahomes' ankle won't be 100%, and the Eagles will exploit that.

Eagles 27

Chiefs 20

I only have the Eagles winning by 7, but I think it will look worse than that. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I'm sticking to my 7 point win prediction for the Eagles, but my final score prediction is the latter... 27-20. I'm sure y'all were placing major bets, based on my prediction, so it is proper for me to clarify.

By the way, what was it that Michael Irvin said to the Woman at the Hotel, that got him kicked off his Announcer duty? Sounds like Irvin has no idea, he was too drunk to remember even meeting her.
On the Vegas line, the common bet is 37-30 Eagles wins
On the Vegas line, the common bet is 37-30 Eagles wins Originally Posted by CG2014

They got it right, albeit with hyperbolic scoring. Subtract a touchdown, extra point and field goal from each team.
27-20, Eagles.

I think they failed to account for Rhianna's Half-time performance, which will laden Players' minds with impure sexual thoughts, and sap their drive in the Second Half.
Rihanna is skunky ass ghetto fugly.

Her attitude and personality are ugly. Her trashy way of speaking. She often sounds uneducated and shallow.

They couldn't get Ariana Grande or Taylor Swift or Dua Lupa?

Oh I forgot, wrong race. They are not Black.
Rihanna is skunky ass ghetto fugly.

Her attitude and personality are ugly. Her trashy way of speaking. She often sounds uneducated and shallow.

They couldn't get Ariana Grande or Taylor Swift or Dua Lupa?

Oh I forgot, wrong race. They are not Black. Originally Posted by CG2014

You need to stop holding back, go ahead and release your feelings. It breeds anxiety when you gloss over your true opinion

At the risk of actually confirming your thesis, I will state that Chris Stapleton is singing the National Anthem.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2...super-bowl-57/

Now Chris is as White as it gets, hardcore Country, whose mere appearance can send a shiver down the spine of a Black person, who instantly has visions of taking a wrong turn in Natchez, Mississippi, circa 1957.

But is Chris simply a bone tossed to a non-Black audience? I can't avoid noticing Sheryl Lee Ralph scheduled to sing ''lift every voice, and sing'', a.k.a. the ''Black National anthem''. That's not exactly the same as the Texas Rangers singing ''oh Canada'' when they play the Blue Jays in Toronto.

Babyface will be singing ''America, the Beautiful''. That makes 3 Black Singers to one White. But the NFL is like 75% Black. So ratably appropriate?

Only Rihanna will be ''entertaining''. The other 3 are singing to promote a message. Perhaps, as Howard Cosell said, because the game is meaningless?

Then there is the fact that Rihanna is not truly ''Black'', but is mixed. If she had been designated to sing ''lift every voice, and sing'', Hell would have broken loose. Rihanna is not sufficiently authhentic to represent.

Regarding Rihanna's subpar looks, I direct you to the Google search function, in images, with the words ''Rihanna nude ass''. Your mind will change in a Kingston minute.
I had a friend in the 1980's. African American from Michigan who said if a person has only 1% black blood in them, they are black.

I am sure Chris will sing the National Anthem better than that Black woman who sang before the start of the AFC Championship game 2 weeks ago. She was fucking awful.
I had a friend in the 1980's. African American from Michigan who said if a person has only 1% black blood in them, they are black.

I am sure Chris will sing the National Anthem better than that Black woman who sang before the start of the AFC Championship game 2 weeks ago. She was fucking awful. Originally Posted by CG2014

That Black Woman is Anita Baker. She was bad, off-key. She did sing ''live'', at least, unlike Whitney Houston's heralded performance from 1992 (?), that was released as a single, and hit the Billboard top 30. Many believed Whitney's version was ''live'', but she revealed later that she recorded it a day earlier, in a studio.
Not looking good for KC. Eagles are dominating on offense and defense. Now Mahomes seem hurt his ankle again.

It's halftime. KC gets the ball first at the start of 3Q

If they don't score any points, a FG or a TD with a PA, it's pretty much over for them.
  • slap
  • 02-12-2023, 06:43 PM
That half time show was a stinker
Yes it was.

Can't believe KC is now ahead!
That was good game. Go home to Philadelphia, Fucking Cheating Eagles.

The refs even gave them Eagles 3 free calls:

a pass interference on Eagles defense that was not called;

a catch and fumble which resulted in KC recovery and TD that was reversed in favor of the Eagles;

a non catch by the Eagles receiver that was ruled as a catch just like in the Eagles 49ers NFC Championship game, the non catch by Eagles receiver that was ruled a catch.
That was good game. Go home to Philadelphia, Fucking Cheating Eagles.

The refs even gave them Eagles 3 free calls:

a pass interference on Eagles defense that was not called;

a catch and fumble which resulted in KC recovery and TD that was reversed in favor of the Eagles;

a non catch by the Eagles receiver that was ruled as a catch just like in the Eagles 49ers NFC Championship game, the non catch by Eagles receiver that was ruled a catch. Originally Posted by CG2014
Great game. I don't remember your first example, but the last 2 had me incensed. Until then I didn't care who won, but I rooted for the Chiefs after that.

That final defensive holding call against the Eagles was a bad call, too. The Chiefs had a FG without the call, but the Eagles would have had time to answer. Even so, justice was not present on those other calls, one of which stole a KC touchdown.

The halftime show was a ''stinker''? I think you are referencing something else, but how many noticed when Rihanna laid her palm on her crotch, Michael Jackson-like, then brought up to her nose, took a whiff, and playfully grimaced?

I was like, I don't care about the smell, I'll lick it like it's the last popsicle in the box on a Summer day, lick it clean, then insert the popsicle stick inside until ice cream forms on the stick.

Yeah, that's how my mind works.
but how many noticed when Rihanna laid her palm on her crotch Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I think she was trying to tell the world she's pregnant

https://www.tmz.com/2023/02/12/rihan...tion-pregnant/

https://people.com/parents/super-bow...halftime-show/

Here's something just for you Chung, buddy! Big Black Women. I mean Big! Huge! Gigantic! Colossal!

https://www.tiktok.com/@igshaanmoega...85770773957894

https://www.tiktok.com/@igshaanmoega...97246029794566

Here's something just for you Chung, buddy! Big Black Women. I mean Big! Huge! Gigantic! Colossal!

https://www.tiktok.com/@igshaanmoega...85770773957894

https://www.tiktok.com/@igshaanmoega...97246029794566 Originally Posted by CG2014
Wow! I'm glad you identified them first, I was fixing to call the Dallas Zoo, and tell them I saw video of some Black guys letting four hail-damaged Hippopatamuses walk free from their cages!
  • BLM69
  • 02-13-2023, 12:39 AM
I'd like to believe that, but I don't. I think Mahomes' ankle won't be 100%, and the Eagles will exploit that.

Eagles 27

Chiefs 20

I only have the Eagles winning by 7, but I think it will look worse than that. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Don't quit your day job Chung