McCabe Fired.

• WTF
  • 03-22-2018, 07:18 PM
We have to remember that idiots like mistake and Whatthefuckdoiknow wouldn't know a fact if we slapped them with it. Seems like they don't want to acknowledge Mueller's past incompetence and bumbling that wound up with 4 INNOCENT people gong to prison (where 2 of them died). The others got over $100 million in settlements due directly to Mueller's incompetence. That doesn't include Steven Hatfill and his $5.8 million dollar settlement. As for intelligence, my 5 year old has you easily beaten nimrod. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
How many bankruptcies has Trump fucked people out of money Lantern?

Won't be long before he fucks the whole country.

He is already getting rid of his generals that everyone bragged about him hiring....Kelly is next.
^^^^ just a bunch of greedy bankers. why would you care about that?????

aren't you always yelling your illegal ass off about income inequality? So some bankers took it up their ass? You should jump up and cheer you queer.

oh and NONE of Trump's bankruptcies were personal.

now go offer your ass to your illegals to fuck. they like to fuck you. you wiggle just right when they hit the shitspot.

BAHAHAHASAAAAa
Armchair lawyers, ......

Do FBI agents have the ability like police to challenge their firing if they believe it was unjustified? Originally Posted by grean
What is an "Amrchair lawyer"?

There's one thing police chiefs and coaches have in common ...

... there are those who have been fired and those who are going to be fired.

I guess you'll have to define "ability"!

Personally, I would love for McCabe to challenge his firing!

And anyone who tried to "settle" with him should be fired also.
What is an "Amrchair lawyer"?

There's one thing police chiefs and coaches have in common ...

... there are those who have been fired and those who are going to be fired.

I guess you'll have to define "ability"!

Personally, I would love for McCabe to challenge his firing!

And anyone who tried to "settle" with him should be fired also. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lexy Liar why do you have to be a Dick head about everything? Do you have anger issues becauce you're daughter is a whore?
Hey missed dick, do you have anger issues because your transgender butch daughter gets beat up every time she tries to use the men's room?
Hey missed dick, do you have anger issues because your transgender butch daughter gets beat up every time she tries to use the men's room? Originally Posted by lustylad

Hey Bro Its a little early to be WK for the Father of Lies Lexy Liar. Does he have something on you? Ill help you out Bro
I don't WK for anyone. I just hate worthless, redundant, witless spammers like you.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2018, 07:58 AM
I don't WK for anyone. I just hate worthless, redundant, witless spammers like you. Originally Posted by lustylad
Originally Posted by WTF
Speaking of White Knighting! WTF's up MisCarriage's ass again!
I don't WK for anyone. I just hate worthless, redundant, witless spammers like you. Originally Posted by lustylad
lusty, they try hard, but they fail!

I know my daughter.

Those two limp, goofballs couldn't get the time of day. But if they want to fantasize ...

... they're at the back of the line of wishful idiots ... even behind HillariousNoMore ...
... and now Bidenless.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2018, 08:17 AM
Speaking of White Knighting! WTF's up MisCarriage's ass again! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Did you get the Mod memo to stfu about talking about certain kids in this forum?

Has McCabe been reinstated yet?
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2018, 08:24 AM
Has McCabe been reinstated yet? Originally Posted by LexusLover
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2343506&page=3

Counselor one legal argument at a time! You need to go to this thread and plead your case!
Has McCabe been reinstated yet? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I guess not.
WTF's up MisCarriage's ass again! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Did you get the Mod memo to stfu about talking about certain kids in this forum? Originally Posted by WTF
So who's underage - you or missed dick or both? We recognize you both function at an 8yo level intellectually, but we had no idea that is also your chronological age!

Isn't it a violation of eccie's terms of service for you two to register and post here?