Opinion: should IB get the "premiere" dipshit award

• FU_CC
  • 12-28-2013, 11:54 AM
ttt
uuu
uuu Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

^^ these 2 fags^^^ just rubbed cups... how sweet... eewww
Fuck you, you ignorant, drooling cracker.
Fuck you, you ignorant, drooling cracker. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck you, you ignorant, drooling vagina.

when was the last time you SAW a vagina, Simple Jack? I'm not calling you a homo. I'm calling a you a drooling retard who wouldn't know a pussy from a puppy.
The definition of "bump" means to post in a thread for the primary purpose of moving that thread to the top of a forum, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Hence, if the thread is already at the top of the forum when a post is made, it has not been "bumped", you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

According to the holiest of holy books, Merriam-Webster, the definition of "bump" means no such thing. For a change, you're a lying sack of shit, stewing I. Your own rancid effluence.

http:/http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bump/
when was the last time you SAW a vagina, Simple Jack? I'm not calling you a homo. I'm calling a you a drooling retard who wouldn't know a pussy from a puppy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Last night ... see her again next week
I'll be sure to read the review.

LMAO @ dickless wonder
Yep... Thanks in part to his mentor, the Salina Glory Hole
bump
^^ these 2 fags^^^ just rubbed cups... how sweet... eewww Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Better than peter bumping like you and your buds do.
Better than peter bumping like you and your buds do. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You do Say Peter, Peter, Pumpkin eater... avatar... LOL

Mrs Independent=100% Ozombie... WTF?
You do Say Peter, Peter, Pumpkin eater... avatar... LOL

Mrs Independent=100% Ozombie... WTF? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
absolutely NONE of that makes sense, Simple Jack! NONE!