Bareback Full Sex (BBFS) Who does it?

I never proclaimed to be different than any other. Your friend XY was the one who started shit in that thread.

Miss Victoria Lane

lol cause you sooooooo different than the rest of us

gfys Originally Posted by Victoria Lane
[/QUOTE]

I'm not understanding gfys.
And I thought XY was your friend??

Ain't it?
.. any rate....abstain or cover boys..or use your other
hand..they say its like being with someone new.. Originally Posted by aj14620
I'm ambidextrous . . . . . . so if I were to use both hands, would that be considered a duo ? No ? Yes ?
I didn't see KellyO mentioned. Doing a stripper slide after a wet BJ with her once and she popped it right in without missing a beat. Didn't ask for it, just kinda happened.
I'm ambidextrous . . . . . . so if I were to use both hands, would that be considered a duo ? No ? Yes ? Originally Posted by rke324
double jointed perhaps..no wait..twins!!hahahhahah:mfr_lo l:
gfys means go fuck yourself. And no XY and I no longer friends. We did have a truce but that was before the last thread where he talked so much shit about me, I needed a shovel. I wouldn't even say civil to each other. Ask Amber Does she seems to know the whole story of everything that happens before she even joined..........giggle giggle giggle.

And Paul I dont know what I ever did you to make you attack everything I post and every review I have. But why dont you do us a favor........

I'm not understanding gfys.
And I thought XY was your friend??
gfys means go fuck yourself. And no XY and I no longer friends. We did have a truce but that was before the last thread where he talked so much shit about me, I needed a shovel. I wouldn't even say civil to each other. Ask Amber Does she seems to know the whole story of everything that happens before she even joined..........giggle giggle giggle.

And Paul I dont know what I ever did you to make you attack everything I post and every review I have. But why dont you do us a favor........ Originally Posted by Victoria Lane
Well knock me over with a feather!!
That's what gfys means???
That is certainly unladylike, and maybe a tad disrespectful and uncivil to boot.

Oh.... BTW -- Hi GP!!!!!

edit: add:
Mr. Paulie Rockstar, retired <private> smoker.
i did have a man show up and wrap his johnson in bacon..and yes it was cooked the damn bacon people..keep up now....put it right on his hard tool.. i then proceeded to lick and suck and ate the motha f*cka...ehemm...it was freakin amazin!!!hahahhahahhahahhahhah ...true story bitches!!! i mean people,,,here do this..roll that bacon like a christmas wreath.. cook it up all good and crunchy like,,,bring it to me...and then i can do bacon tosses onto your dick..its a fun game..best carni game ive ever come up with!!!!! Originally Posted by aj14620
Ms. AJ, onion rings, coolish though, not hot from the fryer!!

True story for you re: the rings:

Back in day when Dr.Ruth was THE oracle, she was invited to a famous college to give a lecture, which she did with her usual wit and verve. Question time, and a snarky young lady thought she could embarrass Dr. Ruth, because this was a hoary institution and the event was being recorded + televised locally, etc.

So she pipes up that her bf wanted to place onion rings on his ***** and wanted her to do XYZ, and was that OK, in a very innocent girlie, "I am a know-nothing debutante" voice!

Being who she is, Dr. Ruth flashed a big smile and with her great accent and greater delivery and timing that I cannot reproduce here, said, "Oh, but of course. What a delightful innovation to your conjugal life, but PLEASE make sure they are NEVER straight from the fryer!"

So the whole place broke down and the snarky girl was the butt of her own joke.

AJ, my gracious lady, Please make sure that the bacon in question is NEVER artisanal peppered bacon from Newsom Farms in Kentucky!! LOL! Or for that matter the spicy basturma made by the Bosnians, Turks and Egyptians [their take on pastrami!]
Then tell Amber its disrespectful. And you are just the poster child of respect.
Giggle giggle giggle

That is certainly unladylike, and maybe a tad disrespectful and uncivil to boot.

Oh.... BTW -- Hi GP!!!!!

Mr. Paulie Rockstar, retired <private> smoker. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Ms. AJ, onion rings, coolish though, not hot from the fryer!!

True story for you re: the rings:

Back in day when Dr.Ruth was THE oracle, she was invited to a famous college to give a lecture, which she did with her usual wit and verve. Question time, and a snarky young lady thought she could embarrass Dr. Ruth, because this was a hoary institution and the event was being recorded + televised locally, etc.

So she pipes up that her bf wanted to place onion rings on his ***** and wanted her to do XYZ, and was that OK, in a very innocent girlie, "I am a know-nothing debutante" voice!

Being who she is, Dr. Ruth flashed a big smile and with her great accent and greater delivery and timing that I cannot reproduce here, said, "Oh, but of course. What a delightful innovation to your conjugal life, but PLEASE make sure they are NEVER straight from the fryer!"

So the whole place broke down and the snarky girl was the butt of her own joke.

AJ, my gracious lady, Please make sure that the bacon in question is NEVER artisanal peppered bacon from Newsom Farms in Kentucky!! LOL! Or for that matter the spicy basturma made by the Bosnians, Turks and Egyptians [their take on pastrami!] Originally Posted by greenpeace2014

oh my gosh greenpeace!! thats hilarious!!!!!

awww i just love dr ruth she's the best!!!
And just so you know, once GP stepped down as a mod, I haven't heard from him. Where do you come up with stuff???? Why dont you head your own advice???

Miss Victoria Lane

A

Oh.... BTW -- Hi GP!!!!!

Mr. Paulie Rockstar, retired <private> smoker. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Hi GP.

When will you be back?
I mean under your real handle....
Not that convoluted greenpeace one......
anyone ever bareback a tree? ...or a vending machine? ...might be a new hobby
awwww ...that mountain goat found love
anyone ever bareback a tree? ...or a vending machine? ...might be a new hobby Originally Posted by Plastic Man
No but I have tried to fornicate with one of those vacuum ice cream vending machines. Just enough negative pressure - about 740 kilopascals - to make me nut quickly before the boss walks in for a blondyke bar