I got caught in the excitement of dinner with a dime peice.

@MAX you have a lot of waiting to do.i rarely
go to Texas. Originally Posted by kusmaldo
I'm a patient, potato sack sittin', woman, hon. ijs
@the flash 8 easy hard work,savings and I speak portugese.
i'm also college educated. which it baffles me that folks consider me a stalker
I have provider refrences who say i'm a dream boat gentleman, women
have wanted to have my baby.

@MAX the whole MILF thing, good but i'm not there yet
my 2005 Benz is not for sale.

you have to be careful though not all things
are always peachy rosie.i've had my share of trouble
with providers.like the topic of this thread. Originally Posted by kusmaldo
that's good advice man, i appreciate it. So if I run into a bit of trouble with a provider should I be persistent just like you and keep messaging them nonstop? It's hard to do, I admire your consistency in not giving up.
@Flash8 its not easy but I try.
... i rarely go to Texas. Originally Posted by kusmaldo
And when you visit you will be my esteemed guest. I have plenty of room, and am fairly certain that you will find the accommodations up to your lofty standards.

And maybe we could take a road trip. I-10E or 35N? (or has he burnt those bridges?)
And when you visit you will be my esteemed guest. I have plenty of room, and am fairly certain that you will find the accommodations up to your lofty standards.

And maybe we could take a road trip. I-10E or 35N? (or has he burnt those bridges?) Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
ahhhh..... still tempting me....and now my MILFy "oldtimer's" has kicked in....anyone seen my rosary beads? Can never find them when JY starts in on me!
... anyone seen my rosary beads? Can never find them when JY starts in on me! Originally Posted by M A X
Lovely lady, no one has "started in on you." Perhaps you are feeling a bit shell-shocked from the OP's unpleasantness? He was very rude towards you and if he possesses an ounce of chivalry he will apologize quickly, and profusely.

Of course he is only 29 and unfortunately doesn't know what he doesn't know. His epic quest paves right over what verily he seeks.

(did I mention earlier that I find your thighs to be spectacular?)
@johnnyyanks sure a lot of dimes located in Texas,
@MAX okay why say sorry? she has been the main pessimist this
entire thread.she should apologize to yours truly
i rarely go to Texas. Originally Posted by kusmaldo

And everyone in Texas THANKS YOU!!!
Lovely lady, no one has "started in on you." Perhaps you are feeling a bit shell-shocked from the OP's unpleasantness? He was very rude towards you and if he possesses an ounce of chivalry he will apologize quickly, and profusely.

Of course he is only 29 and unfortunately doesn't know what he doesn't know. His epic quest paves right over what verily he seeks.

(did I mention earlier that I find your thighs to be spectacular?) Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Your quips are witty and it's soooo tempting for me to say things I ought not. Hence...you lead me into temptation or "start in on me", so I must pray to resist the temptation. (Still haven't found my beads)

AND...thank you kind sir! They're even better in person, and if ya like my thighs, you really ought to see my.....

True, Kus is young and has a tendency to be dreadfully unpleasant at times(could be he also is experiencing PTSD?), but I'm not sure he will ever get "it". ijs

Kus....I took the high road and I've apologized on several occasions, not that you deserved it, but because that's just the way I roll. I'm right up next to kissing your fanny and I got nothing else to give ya. Take a chill, young 'un.
@RedLeg505 Texas Dime Piece all over,I could fly one here
to my Location i fact I could go there this summer in fact.

Clap,Clap,Clap ,Clap Deep in the heart of Texas.
  • Old-T
  • 06-02-2013, 10:27 AM
@RedLeg505 Texas Dime Piece all over,I could fly one here
to my Location i fact I could go there this summer in fact.

Clap,Clap,Clap ,Clap Deep in the heart of Texas. Originally Posted by kusmaldo
Other than bragging--with little to back up your claims--what are you actually trying to say? Approaching 300 replies on this thread and it gets less comprehensible over time.
--what are you actually trying to say ... it gets less comprehensible over time ... Originally Posted by Old-T
I politely disagree: the OP is as comprehensible as he has ever been.

What, sir, could possibly be unclear? We have learned much: he is on an epic quest (yes, redundant, but apt) in pursuit of a dinner date (NO erotica) with the Dime Peice; he has wooed her with words (too many, too often) and been rebuked; he has gained perspective and integrated public opinion into his next siege attempt; he has less and less patience for those who jeer or criticize recklessly; and he favors the darker complected ladies (TJ and Glynette) over the lighter toned ones (MAX). Or so it seems. (And G does wear bubbles particularly well!)

(Wait - was that a clue as to the Dime Peice's identity? Does that narrow the field significantly?)

Also: The OP is well-bred, well-monied, well-travelled, educated (somewhat), handsome, articulate, extravagant, generous, and drives a luxury sled.

Also: He likes potato sacks. For some odd reason. And plays soccer. And speaks peasant Portuguese (a seeming contradiction to the "well-bred" adjective earlier attributed; but, perhaps, better viewed as not a contradiction but a compliment, to his personal drive and his ability to overcome his humble beginning and the achievement of his current lofty status).

Also: And there is so much more! All discernable.

(and then there is MAX and her missing "rosary" beads - nothing is ever quite like it seems on this thread)
Other than bragging--with little to back up your claims--what are you actually trying to say? Approaching 300 replies on this thread and it gets less comprehensible over time. Originally Posted by Old-T
Hey there Old-T! Been thinking of you!

Hard to dissuade this one, sweets! He's in a trolling zone and doing his best to bring the rest of us with him. LOL It's been a distraction, but not very challenging......ya know?

Let me know when you're passing though....
- nothing is ever quite like it seems on this thread) Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
JY-Isn't that just the hilarious truth of it?!

All involved-Never mind me....I mostly just amuse myself, which actually works out rather well for me!