Kamala Harris Makes it Official

TM is pretty misogynistic with melania.

makes me wonder if he calls his women cunt face. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
No just Melania Cunt Face
Melania speaks more languages spectacularly better than either you or Harris. You are obviously petty jealous that a woman like Melania is more talented than you and that she chose a more successful career path than either you or Harris. Melania lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington D.C., and you don't. Suck it up, as Melania Keeps on Trumpin'. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Melania fucked her way into 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Melania can't speak or read english. Melania plagiarized her hero Michelle Obama. They don't teach footnotes in Slovenia?
Melania fucked her way into 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Melania can't speak or read english. Melania plagiarized her hero Michelle Obama. They don't teach footnotes in Slovenia? Originally Posted by adav8s28
You keep insisting Obama is a speechwriter. we all know that's not true.

BAHHAAAA

Michelle Obama never wrote a speech in her life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Hurwitz

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Melania fucked her way into 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Originally Posted by adav8s28
You are getting her confused with Bill Clinton.
You are getting her confused with Bill Clinton. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No, We are talking about Melania Cunt Face
Melania fucked her way into 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Melania can't speak or read english. Melania plagiarized her hero Michelle Obama. They don't teach footnotes in Slovenia? Originally Posted by adav8s28
Melania speaks a half-dozen languages spectacularly better than either you or Harris. You are obviously petty jealous that a woman like Melania is so more talented than you and that she chose a more successful career path than either you or Harris. Melania lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington D.C., and you don't. Suck it up, as Melania Keeps on Trumpin'..
- Trump 2020 - no doubt about it.
  • R.M.
  • 02-03-2019, 08:34 AM
^ That's funny.
No, We are talking about Melania Cunt Face Originally Posted by themystic
Let me correct something ... YOU ARE!

AND AS FAR AS I HAVE READ .... YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE!

Unless, of course, you are referencing your multiple personalities.

I would enjoy being there when you called her that to her face! For awhile at least.

Then my general concerns for humanity would kick and I'd have pity on your soul.
  • oeb11
  • 02-03-2019, 08:56 AM
Thanks AE - that is apropos!
Let me correct something ... YOU ARE!

AND AS FAR AS I HAVE READ .... YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE!

Unless, of course, you are referencing your multiple personalities.

I would enjoy being there when you called her that to her face! For awhile at least.

Then my general concerns for humanity would kick and I'd have pity on your soul. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Its not that big a deal professor. Look closely. She looks like a Cunt face. aka Melania Cunt Face. Donald wouldnt do shit and neither would the snowflakes
Sen Harris makes it official: She a 'ho!
She’s a whore.
She’s a whore. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Lot a whores on this board. And in this forum
Sen Harris makes it official: She a 'ho! Originally Posted by gnadfly
She needs to shut her whore mouth.