DOW cracks 25,000!!!! On its way to 30,000!

You have now learned what a Hobson's choice is.

You chose the wrong horse if you wanted a bet from me. I had already chosen that horse. You chose to take nothing.

Hobson's choice

A Hobson's choice is a free choice in which only one thing is offered. Because a person may refuse to accept what is offered, the two options are taking it or taking nothing. In other words, one may "take it or leave it." Originally Posted by WTF
No, you disenguous little cunt! You offered me two options - the over or the under. I chose the under. Then you welshed on your offer and said that option isn't available.

But keep lying, scumbag! It will remind everyone here why you will be forever known as the...

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!!!
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2018, 01:57 PM
No, you disenguous little cunt! You offered me two options - the over or the under. I chose the under. Then you welshed on your offer and said only the over was available.

But keep lying, scumbag! It will remind everyone here why you will be forever known as the...
Originally Posted by lustylad
And I told you I already had the under. So you could have chosen the over and had a bet , you chose the under and had no bet.

Hobson's Choice. Reread it. You have your choice of 40 horses but can ride only one!

!!! Originally Posted by lustylad

Three explanation points means you have an extra tiny dick.
don't know about 12 consecutive qtrs. with gdp growth of 3% or more

its been over 12 years since we have had 3 consecutive qtrs. of 3% or more

but now trump has had 2 and this quarter aint looking so bad
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2018, 02:06 PM

but now trump has had 2 and this quarter aint looking so bad Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Bet lustlad , he has the under and needs some money. I doubt he will pay ya if he loses though.

So you didn't like the 26,000 mark being reached?

"Loss"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Looks like Shallow Pockets is still losing!

26,116 ... up 300+ points at end of the day?
I told you I already had the under. So you could have chosen the over and had a bet , you chose the under and had no bet. Originally Posted by WTF
Look, this isn't hard - you either offered me the over/under or the over ONLY. You already admitted you offered me the over/under. So either you were lying then, or you're lying now.

Either way, it's as plain as the dried-up pussy between your legs that you will be forever known as the...

^^^ (Every exclamation point makes snitchy's dried-out pussy shrivel up and die!)

but now trump has had 2 and this quarter aint looking so bad Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
We haven't had 12 quarters of 3%+ growth since the internet boom of the mid 90s.

No, you disenguous little cunt! You offered me two options - the over or the under. I chose the under. Then you welshed on your offer and said that option isn't available.

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!!! Originally Posted by lustylad
Biggest snitch on eccie.
Biggest idiot on eccie.
Biggest racist on eccie.
There's more, but let's keep him humble.

Looks like Shallow Pockets is still losing!

26,116 ... up 300+ points at end of the day? Originally Posted by LexusLover
The issue is the myopic won't acknowledge President Trump's success even if the Dow went to 35K next year.
We haven't had 12 quarters of 3%+ growth since the internet boom of the mid 90s.

The issue is the myopic won't acknowledge President Trump's success even if the Dow went to 35K next year. Originally Posted by gnadfly
ty gnad
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2018, 02:41 PM

. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Who was President then?

did we have a tax cut or a tax increase before these 12 quarters?
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2018, 02:45 PM
Look, this isn't hard evidently it is for you - you either offered me the over/under I offered you both or the over ONLY that was the only one where you could get a bet from me. . You already admitted you offered me the over/under. Yes So either you were lying then, or you're lying now.

!) Originally Posted by lustylad
I was not lying then nor am I lying now.

I was not lying then nor am I lying now.

Originally Posted by WTF
I don’t think you’re smart enough to know when you’re lying. You just lie all the time.
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2018, 02:59 PM
hmmmmm
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2018, 03:01 PM
I don’t think you’re smart enough to know when you’re lying. You just lie all the time. Originally Posted by bambino
You don't say....

I don’t think you’re smart enough to know when you’re lying. You just lie all the time. Originally Posted by bambino
Snitchy is smart enough to be a fraud, but too stupid to lie his way out of it when he's caught and exposed.

That's why he will be forever known as the...

• WTF
  • 01-17-2018, 03:21 PM
Snitchy is smart enough to be a fraud, but too stupid to lie his way out of it when he's caught and exposed.

Originally Posted by lustylad
That does not sound like a very smart fraud to me!