Is Whirlytard that desperate for attention or is he just a DICK?

No. Pathetic is getting upset over thread titles in upper case lettering !

But don't let readers be distracted from this thread:

Thanks for the opportunity to re-visit DIMWIT...........

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=894928

We're the ones taunting you, stupid.

You're a ridiculous, pathetic individual. Almost everyone else in this forum regards you with utter contempt. You have a pathological need to be the center of attention.

Seek help. Seriously. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
LOL!

Keep on keepin' on, asshole.

I'm sure you won't need any encouragement to do just that!

For Whirlaway's review:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=2 60

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=2 63
What you ran out of rants...I think you need to complain some more about UPPER CASE thread titles moron.

Like you did in this (one of many) threads:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ighlight=upper
Go start a bunch of new threads, jackass.

Looks like you're craving a little attention this afternoon.

By the way, the search that produced the thread to which you linked above, and that you apparently thought would find complaints by me about your usage of upper-case typing...

What you ran out of rants...I think you need to complain some more about UPPER CASE thread titles moron.

Like you did in this (one of many) threads:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ighlight=upper Originally Posted by Whirlaway
...actually resulted in your linking to a thread wherein I merely mentioned the upper middle class! (Post #19 with the searched word "upper" highlighted in red.) LMAO!

Just how stupid are you, Whirlaway?
If you don't like the poster, don't read the thread. How hard is that? And then to count the number of threads a person has started? Cap'n NotBright, you need a life.

If you don't like the poster, don't read the thread. How hard is that? And then to count the number of threads a person has started? Cap'n NotBright, you need a life.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Count the number of threads a person has started? Are you fucking kidding? The total number of threads started by a member is shown in the public profile, moron. (Just for the record, you started 1,879 threads while amassing over 20K posts. And you accuse me of "not having a life?" LMAO!)

By the way, don't you think you're one of the last people who ought to be addressing someone as "NotBright."

After all, you're the lying fraud who got caught making the obviously false claim that you taught university-level economics. Remember?
Why do you care how many threads any poster starts, Cap'n NotBright? Don't read them. Why even bother to look them up? You have issues, pal.

And if you'd taken my class, you would know almost as much about economics as you now CLAIM to know.

And if you'd taken my class, you would know almost as much about economics as you now CLAIM to know.

LOL!

Sure thing, professor.

After making that fraudulent claim in your marathon FairTax thread, you revealed that you were not even remotely familiar with the concept of "marginal propensity to consume," which is taught to every freshman econ 101 student. As I pointed out at the time, that would be like a math prof not having any idea what the limit of a function is! In other words, it would be embarrassingly ridiculous.

But at least you've cooled it with all the spam-generation, whereas you used to come in here and start about a half-dozen (mostly silly) threads every night.

I'm sure many in this forum wish to thank you for quitting that obnoxious habit!
How many desks can you fit into the stall in the Salina Men's room bus station, professor whiny?
LOL!

Sure thing, professor.

After making that fraudulent claim in your marathon FairTax thread, you revealed that you were not even remotely familiar with the concept of "marginal propensity to consume," which is taught to every freshman econ 101 student. As I pointed out at the time, that would be like a math prof not having any idea what the limit of a function is! In other words, it would be embarrassingly ridiculous.

But at least you've cooled it with all the spam-generation, whereas you used to come in here and start about a half-dozen (mostly silly) threads every night.

I'm sure many in this forum wish to thank you for quitting that obnoxious habit! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Please, Cap'n NotBright, link to the thread in question. I did it once before, so anyone who wanted to could go back and read it. But it's late, and you enjoy looking through profiles and archives and stuff, so you do it this time.

Now here's what will happen. Assup Ridee, BiSex, CBJ7, and their minions will come back and brag how "you showed me." But those here with just a basic ability to read and comprehend basic English will understand that you are full of shit.

Oh, NotBright, your date is here.

There was a good reason you had to ratchet back the bullshit, Whiny. You'd run out of people to give insulting nicknames and your "side" (like you HAVE a side) was losing at every turn.

Now you're standing in the corner, holding your ass. Guess it beats kneeling down OR bending over, whichever you do behind that glory hole of yours in the Salina Bus Station mensroom!

Here you are again, Whiny.

And to keep this thread on topic ... I think GOLF is the WORST FUCKING THING a man could do, when he could be out there complaining about himself.
Anybody counting how many Obama hate threads whirlytard has started? I'll bet it's more in a year than rounds of golf played by the President in five...
Please, Cap'n NotBright, link to the thread in question. I did it once before, so anyone who wanted to could go back and read it. But it's late, and you enjoy looking through profiles and archives and stuff, so you do it this time.

Now here's what will happen. Assup Ridee, BiSex, CBJ7, and their minions will come back and brag how "you showed me." But those here with just a basic ability to read and comprehend basic English will understand that you are full of shit. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
OK, professor. You asked for it -- you got it!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=740839

There it is in all its naked glory. All 104 posts!

Rarely have I seen someone embarrass himself as thoroughly as you did in that thread. It wasn't enough for you to simply hurl a slew of insults and leave it at that. You continued doubling down on stupid at every turn, demonstrating time and time again that you didn't even make the most rudimentary effort to learn anything at all about the subject under discussion.

And you still don't have a clue as to why I regard you and a couple of other obnoxious ignoramuses with utter contempt?
Read the thread, folks. You decide.

You've already got Assup Ridee singing your praises, Cap'n NotBright. Just as I predicted. I don't regard you with contempt, Cap'n NotBright. More pity for your undeserved arrogance and intellectual bankruptcy.

• CJ7
  • 11-12-2013, 01:54 PM

Now here's what will happen. Assup Ridee, BiSex, CBJ7, and their minions will come back and brag how "you showed me." But those here with just a basic ability to read and comprehend basic English will understand that you are full of shit.

Oh, NotBright, your date is here.

why would you call that bragging? it happens so often its no big deal