Obaminable's War on Cops Continues in Dallas

Here's the deal ..... the IT's in the administration are so busy "cleansing" the internet of any derogatory data on "how the current administration is handling the economy and jobs market" they don't have time to address the inundation of the internet by ISIS/ISIL with their recruiting efforts to "re-program" people around the world so they will attack in the various countries where ISIS/ISIL are not liked. Obaminable has the terrorists and the economy under control! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm sorry I meant that as a rhetorical question. LOL My bad.
I'm sorry I meant that as a rhetorical question. LOL My bad. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
And my response was truthful sarcasm.

Given this administration's "IT History" ... including a technologically challenged Secretary of State .... "cleansing" a toilet bowl would be an insurmountable task.
And my response was truthful sarcasm.

Given this administration's "IT History" ... including a technologically challenged Secretary of State .... "cleansing" a toilet bowl would be an insurmountable task. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's a reach wouldn't you say. You know full well that its the truth or you would have at least one site showing figures that support your claim. The Hillary Email thing has no bearing on this.
The Hillary Email thing has no bearing on this. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
"We" are awaiting the release of the emails "recovered" by the FBI. We'll see!
"We" are awaiting the release of the emails "recovered" by the FBI. We'll see! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you saying that within the emails there will be something that show a variance, in the statistics pertaining to Cops killed by criminals over the last 20-30 years?
Got to head out for the weekend. I look forward to an explanation as to how a e-mail will unveil the "truth" about this next week. Stranger things have happened I suppose.
With all the technology we have, you would think there would be some statistics proving how much worse it is under Obama. I will look! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Are you saying that within the emails there will be something that show a variance, in the statistics pertaining to Cops killed by criminals over the last 20-30 years? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
No.

There are statistics published regarding police officers killed in the line of duty.

The FBI has stats on crimes reported to have been committed.

One has to look at the data to sort out the shooting of cops ....

Here's what one has to "evaluate" though ... in the statistics ....

"Homicides of officers by citizens" vs. "Homicides of citizens by officers"

When you do that you will be lumping into the data the deaths caused by officers that were justified shootings ("justifiable homicides") with those that are not justified.....they are still "homicides" but "justifiable homicides" ....where as the data showing the numbers of homicides by citizens of officers will not be so "burdened" with "justifiable homicides" .....

keep in mind that the FBI data is not based on "convictions" it is based on reported incidents placed into predetermined pigeon holes of "offenses" prior to any determination as to the actual facts.

The other thing that has to be evaluated is whether one is using percentages reflecting the portion of the group to the total population. i.e. the actual number of White people killed would reflect one concept while a % would minimize the appearance in comparison to the % of the Black population.

In other words ... compare apples and apples.

Another issue is how many officers were assaulted with a deadly weapon and survived the attack (seven officers "survived" (so far) the Dallas shootings and but for the medical care they received there could have been 12 police victims in
Dallas.

No.
So why did you allude to the emails if they have no bearing?
There are statistics published regarding police officers killed in the line of duty.
Agreed , they show a downward trend. You disputed them in an earlier post.
The FBI has stats on crimes reported to have been committed.
Has no bearing on the topic
One has to look at the data to sort out the shooting of cops ....
Actually no, as you posted above "There are statistics published regarding police officers killed in the line of duty."
Here's what one has to "evaluate" though ... in the statistics ....
See answer above
"Homicides of officers by citizens" vs. "Homicides of citizens by officers"
Not relevant, just smoke screen IMHO Originally Posted by LexusLover
The only comment you made that has anything to do with the question posed was "There are statistics published regarding police officers killed in the line of duty." The rest of your reply is extraneous.
Please don't breed. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I have. All my kids know that I'm their father. Yours? They also know when the cops stop them to comply with the officer's commands. Guess what: they aren't 100% Caucasian.

Massa sez if he catcha me readin' uhgen he ses I'ma get a whuppin'.

But when he leave, I'ma bang his wife again. Daughter, too!!!

Dey bofh be likin' it!!! Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Yassa. Massa sez Iain a real slave, cuz he be payin' me unda da tabuls. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
The Clintons are like that. Have a fun time on the plantation.

The only comment you made that has anything to do with the question posed was "There are statistics published regarding police officers killed in the line of duty." The rest of your reply is extraneous. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
I thought it was apparent. The "statistics" on police deaths and police killings are handled much the same way as the "statistics" on emails ..... it has to do with the "transparency" of the same administration .... Obaminable's.

Lies and Distortions .... then cover up and shredding.

If you want the "truth" in other words you are going to have to dig it out of the data reported to the FBI. LE puts the offense in the "pigeon hole" that is pre-selected on the reporting forms provided to LE for that purpose. The forms are prepared BEFORE any trial and at the time of the incident made the basis of the information in the form. Unlike the Director of the FBI the LE officer completing the form does not evaluate the incident on the basis of whether or not it can be prosecuted when filing out the form.

Hillarious requested a subordinate of hers to delete references to classifcation on documents sent to her so they could get through "screening" and then deleted emails which SHE concluded were NOT CLASSIFIED, BUT WERE ON HER PRIVATE SERVER. That is going to be the problem with the data you derive from the FBI.

In other words .... you have about as much luck finding a "posting" of data on what you are trying to discover as you do finding the "lost emails of Hillary Rodham Clinton."

Example: Michael Brown's death was a "homicide." It was determined to be "justified" so it was not a "murder." Are you going to count that as a "killing" by the police? How about the NY choking death. How about the Baltimore "spinal injury" death? There was a "hanging" of a female last year in Texas after she was arrested on a traffic stop. Are you going to count those deaths of citizens while in the custody of LE? To be accurate you have to review each case to determine the CAUSE OF ACTION that resulted in the DEATH and the MANNER OF DEATH....if you are going to use the data to "justify" a criticism of the police.

Another factor was the subject matter of some good investigative reporting about 30 or more years ago by a reporter who went "undercover" in the St. Louis Police Department....to investigate shooting deaths (citizen on citizen).

At that time Washington D.C. had a high (highest?) death rate by shooting of any city in the nation, but St. Louis had a higher shooting rate than D.C. on a per capita basis. What he discovered as the difference (believe it or not) was the EMS response time to the scene of the shooting. The St. Louis EMS response time was substantially shorter than that of the D.C. EMS. Getting their fast saved lives of those who might otherwise be a "homicide"stat.

So, if you want to know about the emails you have to examine them!
I thought it was apparent. The "statistics" on police deaths and police killings are handled much the same way as the "statistics" on emails ..... it has to do with the "transparency" of the same administration .... Obaminable's.

So, if you want to know about the emails you have to examine them! Originally Posted by LexusLover
The problem with your replies are that they would be great if posted on a thread about Emails and such, but they have no bearing on the topic at hand.
The issue we are discussing is, are Cops getting killed at a higher or lower rate now than in the past? You obviously know the answer and that is why you are attempting to segue the conversation into another area.
I have. All my kids know that I'm their father. Yours? They also know when the cops stop them to comply with the officer's commands. Guess what: they aren't 100% Caucasian. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Shattering stereotypes .... one divisive personality at a time!

A problem with acknowledging parentage is the following responsibility.
You obviously know the answer and that is why you are attempting to segue the conversation into another area. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
I thought you were inquiring about how to find the answer. If I had known all you want to do is argue, then I would have forwarded you to a "Find-A-Bride" forum!

Apparently you choose to ignore the direction I gave you ...

..... and desire to continue to be uninformed (aka ignorant).
I thought you were inquiring about how to find the answer. If I had known all you want to do is argue, then I would have forwarded you to a "Find-A-Bride" forum!

Apparently you choose to ignore the direction I gave you ...

..... and desire to continue to be uninformed (aka ignorant). Originally Posted by LexusLover
The problem is you never gave an answer. You did try to change the subject. The stuff you posted pertained to things other than the fact that Cop deaths areeither up or down. The fact that they are down destroys the whole scam that Obama has caused Cops to get killed . If you don't like the guy fine. Just don't make up stuff or imply things you know are not true. As for an argument I have to laugh. I have looked at enough comments on this forum to know this is not an argument. Either come up with some evidence that the number is up or throw in the towel.

As we already covered I ask this knowing the answer. I would say ignorant is one that knows they are wrong yet try to play word games. I say put up or shut up would be a suitable reply to the backdoor way you attempted to call me ignorant.
I would say ignorant is one that knows they are wrong yet try to play word games. I say put up or shut up would be a suitable reply to the backdoor way you attempted to call me ignorant. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Ignorance is a lack of information. You didn't know where to find the answer.

You are therefore "ignorant."

By your definition, you are also "ignorant," since you have disclosed ..

"I ask this knowing the answer" .....

You can say "put up or shut up" all you want. It's a waste of bandwidth.

The number of "deaths" of cops is not the basis upon which I draw my conclusions regarding Obaminable's "War on Cops" .... it is but one factor.

It does appear, though, if you already know that deaths are lower, if in fact they are, then you have selected A FACTOR upon which you base your "argument" ... and that is an erroneous and flawed position to take.

This began the "war on cops" of Obaminable:

.. it was also one of those "victory lap" moments by a narcissistic ego-maniac with an inferiority complex, who desired to "show up" the professor! Very sad!

To address your one factor .... in 2015 there were 50 line of duty deaths by assault, which includes gunfire, and so far in 2016 there have been 38, which means there has been an increase OF DEATHS.

But as can been learned from the Dallas massacre there were officers assaulted who did not die ..... meaning five (5) died and nine (9) didn't.