Kathy Griffin

Agreed. I don't give a shit whether she gets fired for being a dipshit.

But watching you happy assholes melting down over this is flat out priceless! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You mean like how the rest of us enjoy seeing YOU lying liberals continue to scream, cry and stomp YOUR feet over shrilLIARy's ASS WHUPPIN' !! Mebbe someone will invent a shatter proof TV screen and market it towards YOU lying liberals !
  • WTF
  • 06-06-2017, 08:44 AM
Lying Liberals

The parrot strikes once again.
Good morning to YOU too, hovel builder !
  • WTF
  • 06-06-2017, 09:13 AM
You and LexyLiar have the same Gay tendencies to Cap many portions of your sentences and put too many explanation points throughout.

I think that is called the Drama Queen syndrome. In your case, you are just repeating Drama Queens...

Oh and good morning to you too.
You and LexyLiar have the same Gay tendencies to Cap many portions of your sentences and put too many explanation points throughout.

I think that is called the Drama Queen syndrome. In your case, you are just repeating Drama Queens...

Oh and good morning to you too. Originally Posted by WTF
Hell I thought they copied and pasted them, like they do most of comments they make. They all write the same babble on nearly ever post.
  • WTF
  • 06-06-2017, 09:53 AM
Hell I thought they copied and pasted them, like they do most of comments they make. They all write the same babble on nearly ever post. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
The ones that work Austin reach around crew in ever other post are idiots.
The ones that work Austin reach around crew in ever other post are idiots. Originally Posted by WTF
" EVER " " IDIOT " = YOU !!!!
  • WTF
  • 06-06-2017, 10:17 AM
" EVER " " IDIOT " = YOU !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
That Drama Queen Gayness came out strong on your post there.

All Caps and 4 explanation points.
It's not illegal to be intellectually challenged.

But when you're also an asshole..
  • R.M.
  • 06-07-2017, 08:45 AM
Lying Liberals

The parrot strikes once again. Originally Posted by WTF
They all lie.
It's not illegal to be intellectually challenged.

But when you're also an asshole.. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nice of YOU to remind us of YOUR , ah , " conditions and afflictions " assup ! That FIFTH DOTY award is just around the corner waiting on YOU to pick it up !!!
Nice of YOU to remind us of YOUR , ah , " conditions and afflictions " assup ! That FIFTH DOTY award is just around the corner waiting on YOU to pick it up !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
It appears he was simply asserting his "defense" to any suggestion his deficiency in his "intellectual capacity" would be in the low range sufficient to be considered "criminal"!

Being unable to save salamanders in Barton's Creek might be considered "criminal" by some in the Austin Crowd, and allowing them to be washed away in the flooding would get the most severe penalty available in Travis County for males.

YouRong hasn't posted a "review" yet of the private showing of the newly published "Wonder Woman"! Where is it? "The Other Wonder Woman"!
Another day, another bumphazi fest. It's on you, LLiarMan. ENTIRELY on you.

Notably, we've now got jerkall bumping. He obviously hasn't figured out why he's doing it, but maybe it came to him during one of his "head movies."

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Mmmmm hmmmmm.
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2021, 02:22 PM
She did not chop off The Donald s real head.

Somebody should chop off his twitter account! Originally Posted by WTF
Well, well....they finally cut off Trump's Twitter account!