Facesitting

^^I'd keep eating my Mistress's pussy until she couldn't get wet anymore, then she could just turn around and make me worship her ass until she is able to get all soaking wet again.
Buried, Stop talking with your mouth full and keep eating my pussy. I am still wet.........
Yes Mistress Athena *buries nose and tongue deep inside*
It's also called Queening!!

One of my favorite things to do!!
Or I should say do it to her!!

Originally Posted by fire engine red

This is HOT!!!!!
Face sitting. Is that a "fetish". SOP for me.
I wonder how popular queening chairs are in the hobby? Anybody use them?
Love face sitting! One can never have too much pussy on their face
You may check with AdornaKisses.
She is now well trained on queening!!
  • Fiore
  • 06-18-2012, 08:43 PM
Damned, sexy.
No chair needed. Just mount up on your face and ride baby ride........pussy juice's dribbling down your face, Mistress's laugh as she instructs you to "Suck my clit good and Tongue fuck me well" Ahhh, My favorite way to start my day.............YUM!!
I dream of a woman queening me till she squirts on my face. Strippersliding my face with her panties pulled to the side! YUMMY!!
I dream of a woman queening me till she squirts on my face. Strippersliding my face with her panties pulled to the side! YUMMY!! Originally Posted by nightengale1973
Splash Waterfalls
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=119705
She may drown you!!
No chair needed. Just mount up on your face and ride baby ride........pussy juice's dribbling down your face, Mistress's laugh as she instructs you to "Suck my clit good and Tongue fuck me well" Ahhh, My favorite way to start my day.............YUM!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Ahhhhhh the memories.....
Splash Waterfalls
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=119705
She may drown you!! Originally Posted by fire engine red
LOL...I just might, but no worries I have no problem resuscitating you.