Who is suiram77 express your opinion

1) i am the trusted regular friend grace mentions.

2) altho i dont know if i met the person who posts as suiram77, the dreadlocks guy (see below) relayed a msg to me from suiram that suiram was never gonna give me the money for grace and that i was a fool for even showing up.
(the person i met was a big african-american guy w/ dreadlocks & a duhrag. when i got there, there was no one in the little lobby. so i walked thru the salon - only guy i saw was a late middle aged guy sitting in a stylist's chair. there might have been another guy there - i didnt look in every stylists' room)

3) more details and full events timeline later after i take my friend home from presby dallas getting mri scans and get back to my laptop (tho some eccie users will probably call me not a real man or a pussy for not wanting to pull this all together and posting here using my crappy & cheap old iphone. - just remember, when you point your finger at someone, you have 3 or 4 fingers pointing back at you). Originally Posted by pmdelites
PMD - I Sincerely thank you for trying on Grace's behalf. You went above and beyond the call of duty.
PMD - I Sincerely thank you for trying on Grace's behalf. You went above and beyond the call of duty.
Originally Posted by hotindallas
now if i could just get some providers to give an "above and beyond the call of duty" discount !!

now if i could just get some providers to give an "above and beyond the call of duty" discount !!

Originally Posted by pmdelites
Since when did the subject change over to unicorns?
surinam77 is some poor ass negro, or some poor ass Somali immigrant.......hes about 20 years outta date though........shame
lots of RW tasks are keeping me from posting the timeline of events leading up to the non-delivery (mostly typed up). hopefully tomorrow.
Grace - what’s the total from here that’s been contributed to the Christmas fund? Goal is $500.
Right now-- sitting at $200-- Thank you so much, guys-- I appreciate it more than you know!
So for all the guys here we can’t get another $300 for Grace? Think of money going to Grace as a fuck you to suriam.
Sitting at $300 now.
Very cool. Come on gents, help say fuck you suriam by helping Grace give her kids a Christmas. Remember the bonus: for those that give at least $50 I will not troll for all of 2018!
Since I do not care if I get trolled, if I give $50 you will troll someone I pick out?
Since I do not care if I get trolled, if I give $50 you will troll someone I pick out? Originally Posted by pyramider
Now this... this made me literally laugh out loud.
Since I do not care if I get trolled, if I give $50 you will troll someone I pick out? Originally Posted by pyramider
Sure will - anything for the cause. Donate $100 and I’ll promise not to post my taint.
Y'all are awesome to do this for Grace! I missed how to donate.....sorry y'all..day job keeps me from catching up here like I want to.
Y'all are awesome to do this for Grace! I missed how to donate.....sorry y'all..day job keeps me from catching up here like I want to. Originally Posted by Analeese
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=275