How many people will die in the USA from the new coronavirus by December 31, 2021??

I’ve had Covid 19 myself and I can tell you this, it was just like the past flu I had, in fact about 2-3 years ago when Covid didn’t exist, I almost died from season flu which was a lot worse than Covid.
  • oeb11
  • 09-29-2020, 06:39 PM
Biden will do exactly what he did during the 2009 H1n1 pandemic - exactly nothing.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...-pandemic.html

Turns out - against the advice of eh 'medical experts' - that - and protecting the elderly and immunosuppresed vulnerable - may be the best management.

Sweden has emerged from teh pandemic after not locking down. and doing well
Spain had rigorous economy shattering lockdowns - and now that they are loosened up - virus is back - with Spanish government threatening more lockdowns on an economy already shattered. Citizens are on the verge of revolt at the economic damage.
Comrade dumBlasio has instituted a fiat requiring masks (For everyone except Dumblasio and family) - and fines rigorously enforced. Second time offenders will go directly to riker's island for -re-education. Third time offenders will 'disappear' - into the hudson river/shipment to china to their -re-education camps with the Uighurs. .
I’ve had Covid 19 myself and I can tell you this, it was just like the past flu I had, in fact about 2-3 years ago when Covid didn’t exist, I almost died from season flu which was a lot worse than Covid. Originally Posted by stv0120
Well ladi-fuckin-da double handle.
  • oeb11
  • 09-29-2020, 06:50 PM
usual DPST denial and deflection - claiming things unrelated to the issue at hand
The usual DPST sleight of hand- we won't tell them what we are - they have to elect us to find out we are inflicting marxist dictatorship on America.
I’ve had Covid 19 myself and I can tell you this, it was just like the past flu I had, in fact about 2-3 years ago when Covid didn’t exist, I almost died from season flu which was a lot worse than Covid. Originally Posted by stv0120
Well ladi-fuckin-da double handle. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

what's wrong about the post? many people have been exposed to the China virus without much if any symptoms. the data supports most cases with or without symptoms are mild.
  • oeb11
  • 09-29-2020, 06:54 PM
Given the DPST propensity to 'manage' wuhan virus - as in sending innocent peole to their deaths in locked down nursing homes - in Ny ( thanks Cuomo and dumBlasio )- and other DPST strongholds - the Murder rate skyrocketed - and countless thousands were murdered by the flagrant , callous, uncaring incompetency of the DPST nomenklatura.

of course - DPST posters care not - it was not 'Their Own grandparents"! After all - to the DPST's - What's a little sacrifice for the greater good of dictatorial Communism enforced on Amerika!
Well no matter how there adding numbers still going down ( notice they don't state the average death numbers for county states on normal days months People die everyday not from cov1984
Scientists Confirm Nevada Man Was Infected Twice With Coronavirus

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...th-coronavirus

Only the most advanced hospital and laboratory facilities have the equipment and personnel to do the genome sequencing and analyze the results. As a result, most cases of reinfection are likely going undetected.

Danny Altmann, a professor of immunology at Imperial College London, says it seems that about 90% of people who have experienced "a clear, symptomatic infection" have the antibodies to fight off another infection, "perhaps for about a year."

"Of course, that leaves 10% who don't" have sufficient antibodies to fight off a second infection, he wrote in an email to NPR. "[T]hey have precisely the same risk as anyone out there, thus a small but significant number of reinfections."

This comes out the day the prez is cleared twice in as many days.

The other great bet.
if trump got cleared, its likely his was false positive.
if trump got cleared, its likely his was false positive. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNiqWjDAm8M

• Tiny
  • 10-12-2020, 09:09 PM
In the election prediction thread I posted something on the Wisdom of the Crowd theory, and Eccieuser provided an instructional BBC video on how it works. Basically, it says that when you average many peoples' guesses, you often end up with a better number than any of individual guesses.

Anyway, here's a preliminary test of the theory as applied to the death guess game. We didn't have very many participants, but here are their estimates:

Jacuzzme: 41,806
Friendly Fred: 50,000
Dilbert Firestorm: 80,000
Tiny: 260,000
eccieuser9500: 323,001
adav8s28: 1,569,600

The average of the above is 387,401 deaths, by December 31, 2021.

The fat lady hasn't sung yet, but my prediction is that this average will be closer to the actual number than any of our individual guesses.
In the election prediction thread I posted something on the Wisdom of the Crowd theory, and Eccieuser provided an instructional BBC video on how it works. Basically, it says that when you average many peoples' guesses, you often end up with a better number than any of individual guesses.

Anyway, here's a preliminary test of the theory as applied to the death guess game. We didn't have very many participants, but here are their estimates:

Jacuzzme: 41,806
Friendly Fred: 50,000
Dilbert Firestorm: 80,000
Tiny: 260,000
eccieuser9500: 323,001
adav8s28: 1,569,600

The average of the above is 387,401 deaths, by December 31, 2021.

The fat lady hasn't sung yet, but my prediction is that this average will be closer to the actual number than any of our individual guesses. Originally Posted by Tiny
Which puts me closes without going over. Unless it somehow stops at your number, Tiny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEXXES5v59o

The moment it passes 260,000 . . . another BBC clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jlkMR0_Lsg

No way in Hell it passes 1.5 million.

• Tiny
  • 10-12-2020, 09:53 PM
Great Price is Right video!
Great Price is Right video! Originally Posted by Tiny
I want to post a clip from a certain movie where a police officer guesses "a shitload" when asked how many tons of contraband. He is known as Noodles. It led me to the previous video.

Any guesses what movie I'm referring to?