The Mueller report

“The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intents present difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred,” Mueller wrote. “Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.” Originally Posted by Jaxson66

great weasly flowerly legal language from Mr. Meuller.

translation:"We can't prove he committed a crime, but he's guilty of something, therefore we can't exonerate him"
great weasly flowerly legal language from Mr. Meuller.

translation:"We can't prove he committed a crime, but he's guilty of something, therefore we can't exonerate him" Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The only reason it can’t be proven is that Putin’s punk continues to obstruct subpoenas and Barr is aiding in the cover up.
The only reason it can’t be proven is that Putin’s punk continues to obstruct subpoenas and Barr is aiding in the cover up. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
So continued guilty until proven innocent in the eyes of the lefties. But wait don't investigate the actual illegal origins that led to the Mueller investigation.

We get it. You want to proclaim guilt that isn't there, and cover up guilt that is. Gotcha!!!
^^^^ right^^^^
The only reason it can’t be proven is that Putin’s punk continues to obstruct subpoenas and Barr is aiding in the cover up. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

The only thing Trump is guilty of is kicking hildebeest's ass in the 2016 election. hildeeest lost! Get over it!
Why Gertrude Stein’s ‘No There There’ Is Everywhere

https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-ger...ere-1517589198

Despite these political forays, Stein’s words continue to be associated most firmly with cities that are seen as somehow soulless or lacking a distinctive identity.

The only thing Trump is guilty of is kicking hildebeest's ass in the 2016 election. hildeeest lost! Get over it!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
“I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments — that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election,” Mueller said Wednesday at the Justice Department, his first public remarks since taking over the nearly two-year investigation. “That allegation deserves the attention of every American.”

MAGA/ Mueller Ain’t Going Away
“I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments — that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election,” Mueller said Wednesday at the Justice Department, his first public remarks since taking over the nearly two-year investigation. “That allegation deserves the attention of every American.”

MAGA/ Mueller Ain’t Going Away
Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Yeah, Mueller Time is over -- he did just "go away." It's time to pay the Barr tab. Get ready for the indictments related to hildebeest's Russian sourced dossier.

Yeah, Mueller Time is over -- he did just "go away." It's time to pay the Barr tab. Get ready for the indictments related to hildebeest's Russian sourced dossier.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
But, but ,but Clinton!
The author of a two year investigation stands before the American voter and basically calls Barr a liar and repeats his assessments that the Russian military systematically attacked the United States of America and your response is but, but, but, Clinton. That’s typical.....
But, but ,but Clinton!
The author of a two year investigation stands before the American voter and basically calls Barr a liar and repeats his assessments that the Russian military systematically attacked the United States of America and your response is but, but, but, Clinton. That’s typical.....
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
hildebeest aided the fucking Russian attempt to fuck with the 2016 election when she fucking bought and paid for her fucking Russian sourced disinformation dossier traced to Putin's cronies -- the same fucking dossier Comey and company used to start a fucking two year investigation!

It's always been about fucking hildebeest. hildebeest's grubby little finger prints are all over it.

MAGA/ Mueller Ain’t Going Away Originally Posted by Jaxson66
notice your quote was part of the Russian election interference and in that regard Trump was completely exonerated.

now about the rest of it ....

MAGA = Mueller Ain't Got Anything.

lets dance

MAGA/ Mueller Ain’t Going Away Originally Posted by Jaxson66

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-e...529-story.html

https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory...on_Censure.htm

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Date: July 25, 1990
Member: David F. Durenberger (R-MN)
Charge: Unethical conduct "in connection with his arrangement with Piranha Press, his failure to report receipt of travel expenses in connection with his Piranha Press and Boston area appearances, his structuring of real estate transactions and receipt of Senate reimbursements in connection with his stays in his Minneapolis condominium, his pattern of prohibited communications respecting the condominium, his repeated acceptance of prohibited gifts of limousine service for personal purposes, and the conversion of a campaign contribution to his personal use."
Result: "Denounced" for reprehensible conduct, bringing the Senate into dishonor and disrepute. Did not run for reelection.
Vote: 96-0

that was the last time Congress expelled someone. 29 years ago. you'll be waiting longer than that for Congress to expel Trump.

but keep praying the Rosary, God may be listening. Or not.

don't forget those Hail Mary's either. they aren't just for football ya know.
Date: July 25, 1990
Member: David F. Durenberger (R-MN)
Charge: Unethical conduct "in connection with his arrangement with Piranha Press, his failure to report receipt of travel expenses in connection with his Piranha Press and Boston area appearances, his structuring of real estate transactions and receipt of Senate reimbursements in connection with his stays in his Minneapolis condominium, his pattern of prohibited communications respecting the condominium, his repeated acceptance of prohibited gifts of limousine service for personal purposes, and the conversion of a campaign contribution to his personal use."
Result: "Denounced" for reprehensible conduct, bringing the Senate into dishonor and disrepute. Did not run for reelection.
Vote: 96-0

that was the last time Congress expelled someone. 29 years ago. you'll be waiting longer than that for Congress to expel Trump.

but keep praying the Rosary, God may be listening. Or not.

don't forget those Hail Mary's either. they aren't just for football ya know. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah, it certainly is a Hail Mary and the last desperate move of the TDS crowd to discuss censure or bring up expulsion at all.

Neither the House nor the Senate can "expel" the POTUS individually(that's the impeachment process and good luck with that in the Senate), censure yes, expel no. Expulsion is reserved for their own policing of their own members.

And if I'm reading the links correctly, the 1990 case you cited as the last expulsion wasn't even an expulsion, just a censure, which led to him not running again. The last actual Senate expulsion I found was back in 1862 and again was not related to the POTUS.

But those still severely afflicted with TDS continue to lower their bar on "getting" Trump. It's actually fun to watch their hopes and dreams dashed on almost a daily basis.