Names from the past

Linda Lovelace
Marilyn Chambers
Seka
Vanessa Del Rio
There was another very hot white blonde, great body, fantastic time. Used a big Hitachi vibrator she called the monster. Used to shoot pool with her until she got too good for me. First provider I did a multi hour with. Had a place in Dallas in the same building as Berkley but had outcalls all DFW. Just cannot remember her name. I have a picture of her from a party we went to but don't think I can post it.

Ring any bells for anyone?
yea she was a lot of fun and had some great tits. wonder where she is
yea she was a lot of fun and had some great tits. wonder where she is Originally Posted by txfire77
She ripped off some guys and left town. Not sure if she’s still providing, retired or locked up.
There was another very hot white blonde, great body, fantastic time. Used a big Hitachi vibrator she called the monster. Used to shoot pool with her until she got too good for me. First provider I did a multi hour with. Had a place in Dallas in the same building as Berkley but had outcalls all DFW. Just cannot remember her name. I have a picture of her from a party we went to but don't think I can post it.

Ring any bells for anyone? Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Are you thinking of Sweet Kendall? I know her and Berkleigh used to share an incall, never saw her but I did see Berkleigh when they shared it
Little Miss Mellisa, didn’t she also go by Mellisa 214?

Wasn’t she short, spunky and sported a full bush?

If that’s her to bad always had a good time with her
Are you thinking of Sweet Kendall? I know her and Berkleigh used to share an incall, never saw her but I did see Berkleigh when they shared it Originally Posted by sweet_k47
I know Kendell. No, this was a blonde, large breasts, nice slim figure. was very popular 7-8 years ago. Would hang out at Fantasy Ranch to shoot pull with me. Whis I could post her picture, but she's off the board as far as I know
Are you thinking of Sweet Kendall? I know her and Berkleigh used to share an incall, never saw her but I did see Berkleigh when they shared it Originally Posted by sweet_k47

This is correct however we NO LONGER share an incall together and have not been affiliated for 2-3 years now.

I am independent in DFW and solely occupy my own private residences.
You need a refresher on the finer points of Pai Gow Originally Posted by Boltfan
ChaseDFW (Good looking, outstanding GFE)

Spikebaby (Good looking, did not get a chance to meet)

SweetTreat69 (Good looking, did not get a chance to meet)
Sort of related ... several of the McCart/Camp Bowie girls were among the most beautiful women I ever met. One in particular was probably the most beautiful.

A few years after those places closed, she texted me out of the blue. We fell out of touch again rather quickly, but I did get an email address.

A couple of years ago, I realized it was her birthday and sent her a happy birthday email. Her BF got hold of her phone and sent back a reply, telling this "punk ass bitch" to "leave my girl alone." I shrugged it off.

Last week, I got an out-of-the-blue email, asking how I was doing. I replied with a reminder of what happened last time, and she responded by apologizing for what had happened in our previous exchange. I asked her how she's doing. No response in the last week.

Shrug.

She'd be 33 now. At 23, beautiful was inadequate to describe her, even after the first two of what I believe is now a total of four kids. But almost everything I know about her suggests that her choices in life have been less than optimal, and I don't feel like playing Captain Saveaho. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
That place was my home away from home. BellaFW, Alyssa and Nevaeh are in my Hall of Fame. BellaFW and Nevaeh worked me over in the best threesome I ever had. I'd give anything for another tumble with those girls.
ChaseDFW (Good looking, outstanding GFE)

Spikebaby (Good looking, did not get a chance to meet)

SweetTreat69 (Good looking, did not get a chance to meet) Originally Posted by adav8s28
SweetTreat69 was incredible. Great body, great kisser and head skills to die for. A few others from my Hall of Fame:

MandyFW
Saints Kismet
HottieAshley
BristolXPistol
TNT Angie
QueenBritney
Lauren Allure
AsiaJackie
Asian Champagne
Michelle Snow

Honorable Mention to Bailey Boobs, a great blow & go girl.
XO Sadie
The Zen Dragon
Fawn
Red hot Arli
Original Dannie
Honey Rose
Italian Princess
XO Sadie
The Zen Dragon
Fawn
Red hot Arli
Original Dannie
Honey Rose
Italian Princess Originally Posted by bobnftworth
I missed out on a play date with Italian Princess and I've been kicking myself ever since.
wish me and InfamousBJ would have sucked a cock together. what a legend she was!