Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

come on
yay i own page 100 and 200!!
im fat with a small wee wee, u still like ? Originally Posted by thefranchiseus
uhhhhh maybe not, but i can order a penis pump
really, i like my men BIG Originally Posted by babydollsnow
You know I don't like being a big man. Ugh. I think of myself as a machine and it's just such a big machine to moving around. Just burn up your speed and power so fast. Although I here little guys are too quick. In more ways than one.
remember, us fat guys love to eat * wink WInk *
I am pretty sure you had a warning before so this made you disqualified. Say bye to us all and go home.

come on Originally Posted by thefranchiseus
What the fuck? Did I figure out a way to surf ECCIE at work with worry who glancing over my shoulders. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
You're at work? Where do you work? I want to drop by for a visit!
Aight I'm back what did I miss?
futile, O Behave
Where's that dude who dropped in in the middle of the night and thought we did not know what a bugatti was (lol .. that was so funny).
You know I don't like being a big man. Ugh. I think of myself as a machine and it's just such a big machine to moving around. Just burn up your speed and power so fast. Although I here little guys are too quick. In more ways than one. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05

my opinion, Big guys are the sexiest men out there and move ohhhh soooo well, and most last a long time

my real baby daddy is 6'9 almost 400 lbs.....talk about sexy...wow
So how many people do we have here now?

I'm 1 ................
guess u wont like me babydoll, im 5'5 155lbs!
my real baby daddy is 6'9 almost 400 lbs.....talk about sexy...wow Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Was he 400lbs of jiggle or muscle? How did ya'll have sex? You're so tiny.
You're at work? Where do you work? I want to drop by for a visit! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I'm mad this post didn't come a hour ago. I would of gladly you told you where I'm at.

Heading to another area now. I wear my leave me the fuck alone face there. What's up tomorrow?