Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

i love u brooke and babysnow
I'm number 2 Brooke.
Where's that dude who dropped in in the middle of the night and thought we did not know what a bugatti was (lol .. that was so funny). Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Thank God that losier hasnt been back....that was to easy!!!
5'8" 230lbs husky.
I'm mad this post didn't come a hour ago. I would of gladly you told you where I'm at.
Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
You can tell me now ... ya know ... for future reference. And I need to know what you look like so I can find you. Do you have a pic you can post?
5'5 155lbs, time to put on some weight for babydoll
Wait there is someone who doesn't know what a Buggati is.
Was he 400lbs of jiggle or muscle? How did ya'll have sex? You're so tiny. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

He had muscles but most was fat......and girl the things he could do....i bumped my head on the ceiling so many times while he DATY me in the air and on more than one occasion i got wall burns on my back....good times
I'm 5'9" and gaining weight from now on.
i love u brooke and babysnow Originally Posted by thefranchiseus
I love you too. You should post a pic of yourself and I can tell you if you are as big as you think you are. I'm sure your not.
5'5 155lbs, time to put on some weight for babydoll Originally Posted by thefranchiseus
Im afraid i would be calling you shorty
I'm number 2 Brooke. Originally Posted by Albr23

okay so we got 1 & 2 .... what number are the rest of you guys?

I'm trying to figure out how my of us are here so I know how often I have to post to win.
buhaha i aint big, im normal, but short.......5'5.......u houston girls are tall lol
Top posters of this thread.

babydollsnow 397
yngtxn 384
Albr23 362
Killersalt 301
thefranchiseus 289
Max Rax 126
Blackbuddy05 121
Brooke Wild 116
lisa.lisa0302 105
virtue 105
futile 103