NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Its one game the Ravens will be fine
There are a lot of teams that are suppose to be real good looking real bad today and some teams that are suppose to be real bad looking pretty good.
Should we start a new thread for the 2013 season go texans 😄
  • Satin
  • 09-08-2013, 06:38 PM
This is the 2013 season thread...

BL I agree you you man. I just hope the Texans come to play and don't look bad on national TV tomorrow night.
It was definitely a shaky start for some teams. Giants looked bad but still had a chance to pull out a win late in the 4th. Texans shouldn't have any trouble with rivers and that group.
Say it ain't so....just got in from work, turn on MNF and the Texans are down to the Beach Boys by 21-7 at the half?? WTF is going on??

...jiffy edit...28-7! WTF!?
WOW...great comeback Texans!!!

From 28-7 to 31-28....DAYUM!!!
oh hell yea!
WOW...great comeback Texans!!!

From 28-7 to 31-28....DAYUM!!! Originally Posted by DickEmDown
SWEEEEEEEET!

It wasn't pretty (especially the first half) but I will take it.
P. Rivers gave that game away with his sorry ass
  • Satin
  • 09-10-2013, 12:02 AM
Great comeback win and show of heart! There was a lot I didn't like , but they made it happen....

Thanks to Bullock for that last FG!!!! 1-0!!
I just KNEW the Texans weren't gonna come back from this but they did, and in remarkable muthafuckin' fashion!!

The BEST catch of the game was made by Brian Cushing!
I just KNEW the Texans weren't gonna come back from this but they did, and in remarkable muthafuckin' fashion!!

The BEST catch of the game was made by Brian Cushing! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Agreed!! What a freaking game!! Yaaaawwwwnnn!!
  • bbkid
  • 09-10-2013, 07:39 AM
Damn, who woulda thunk it? What an awesome comeback!!!
  • Trey
  • 09-10-2013, 07:54 AM
It was a great game, but still that was much uglier than I expected. Jean may be sitting his ass down for a min don't think he came back in after his two fuck ups. The draft pick did well out there he is an asset. I thought the one handed grab by Foster was a poster shot for sure, just to bad it didn't go no where. Did y'all see him mouth "bull shit" when he didnt get to go in for Tate?