NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

It is half time and outside of the first drive the offense looked like hot crap.
Texans up 14-10 now. I guess the better defense will win this one.
Overtime!!
Schaub just realized Hopkins plays for the Texans. From here on out expect to see a lot more passes his way. Teams will not be able to double both Andre and Nuk, one will be in single and we should always be able to take advantage of that.
Hopkins is legit as Fuck.

Texnas run defense, not so much....

Great Fucking win, all teams in our division now have one loss except us.
First time they play a good team they will be in deep doo doo.
  • Satin
  • 09-15-2013, 05:45 PM
This fucking game was mentally and physically exhausting. I can't take this every game. There was a record setting crowd today and we were up and down the whole game.

I'm very concerned about our defense...especially the secondary. This guy named Reed need to get his ass back in a hurry. JJo is continuing to get toasted and abused.

Offensively, yeah Dopey threw a pick 6 and fucked up again. But he drove the team down and got the win when it counted. I also have Bullock on my fantasy team...wtf man? Foster and Tate looked good and Dre was Dre. I'm happy for Hopkins...the kid really needed that for his confidence.

The Texans showed good heart and won. That's all that matters. I feel like I played & the tailgating was even good. Donnie Boy, what you think of the videos man? It was nuts in that place today!!
Deandre MFing Hopkins!! Great game!! Our studs came thru for us!! Andre, DeAndre, Foster and Tate!!! Cush and Watt!! Dopey again tried to fuck it up but made some good throws when it counted. I was booing his ass hard a few times however!! Kubes even nutted up and made some good challenges!! Great fucking game!!
Very impressed by the crowd as well, glad the majority of fans stayed throughout. The vids were legit Satin, hope to see some more when we pound Seattle in two weeks
Yeah right win the next game before thinking about Seattle
You guys really want Seattle after they held SF to only a fucking field gtoal?
Right now the Super Bowl looks to be between Seattle and Denver. I think we can beat the Ravens next week and probably the 49ers. If no one gets hurt the Texans should be at full strength with all our offensive firepower ready to go when we meet Seattle.
I'm not overlooking the Ravens or any other team you Fuckers, I mentioned Seattle because that's who we play at HOME next. We were talking about our crowd, our fans, MotherFucking Texans.
I'm not overlooking the Ravens or any other team you Fuckers, I mentioned Seattle because that's who we play at HOME next. We were talking about our crowd, our fans, MotherFucking Texans. Originally Posted by TheDon
Ha...yeah I'm a fucker but I only raised the issue of Seattle embarrassing SF, because you made reference to the Texans 'pounding' them (Seattle). That ain't gonna happen IMHO!
  • Satin
  • 09-17-2013, 08:26 AM
I'm not sure which of these stories are funnier....or more pathetic....

A Minnesota Vikings fan files a petition to President Obama to have an executive order to remove Christian Ponder as their quarterback....

OR....

Jacksonville Jags fans staging a "rally" in front of their stadium to try to get Tim Tebow as their QB and only 6 people showing up.....

Wow, and it's only week 2....