Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Again, I could not have built my Evil empire if I am not good at analysing things LOL.

Damn, are you an accountant or do you do something with money?

I need you to help me figure out where I spend my money. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Damn I need to step this up, and catch up to bds for first place.
This is the most posting iv done on one thread. And im sure im not the only one. lol
Damn I need to step this up, and catch up to bds for first place. Originally Posted by Albr23
Baby you can try but im here all night remember i have no life
We should make a new rule, if you have less than 300 posts you are not allowed to post any longer. (I mean in this thread)
10 o clock is comin on fast people. Get your red bulls and wheaties or whatever u need ready cause y'all are gonna need it. Lol

Too bad it's for nothing cause I already won.
Baby you can try but im here all night remember i have no life Originally Posted by babydollsnow
What would you do for some Rossay concert tickets.
Or whoever posted more than 300 should take a rest and stop posting. Then I can win....... just my evil plan.
Already claimed my prize too why do you think I was gone for so long there lol
Or whoever posted more than 300 should take a rest and stop posting. Then I can win....... just my evil plan. Originally Posted by futile
not going to work this time sorry, take a brake and think about it.
Too bad it's for nothing cause I already won. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Max has already agreed that she will not honor your session nor boardmans if one of ya'll win.

I also talked too Alexis and she has decided to never see you again. Sorry EA. I'm here for you buddy.
What would you do for some Rossay concert tickets. Originally Posted by Albr23
hmmmm ive seen him and talked to him twice.....once in the studio, and once backstage......so your tickets do they come with backstage and hotel room pass
hmmmm ive seen him and talked to him twice.....once in the studio, and once backstage......so your tickets do they come with backstage and hotel room pass Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I can trow a dinner date and a movie if you want.
Brooke did you see where DH tried to come in here and play....we made him leave quick
take a brake and think about it. Originally Posted by Albr23
I can only take that brake and hit you in the head. LOL
Then I will take a real break.