nothing reply anything you want

Yeah you got the "what for" earlier!
will try not to, BUT time is short and time fly's
24???? windows tab cleaning time soon maybe
"Whew" thanks Doc
For X-MAS could I possibly take some points from a friend so he wont get banned?????

Asking fer a friend?
For X-MAS could I possibly take some points from a friend so he wont get banned?????

Asking fer a friend? Originally Posted by winn dixie
I think I been there
I wonder if the crypt point Santa is still around ????
I think I been there
I wonder if the crypt point Santa is still around ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Well he's an Ambassador now.
But I'm sure another Mod will pop up that's bantered with you before.
Well he's an Ambassador now.
But I'm sure another Mod will pop up that's bantered with you before. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I was thinking of the staff that would take crypt points away.
then crypt would give back anyways
well that game seems dead. But your inaction page never says WHO took points away, only who gave n gave back

Ambassador ha, they will never tell but I would bet the new RTM icky king
So you guys are going to have CKDS just like TDS? Geesh- get over it folks. I left because I could not in good conscious enforce the arbitrary rules the admins expected you to enforce. Points given were based on those rules. Those rules have not changed and as long as the current admins are in place they won't. I ignored a hell of a lot more than I gave points for and got called out for it.
So you guys are going to have CKDS just like TDS? Geesh- get over it folks. I left because I could not in good conscious enforce the arbitrary rules the admins expected you to enforce. Points given were based on those rules. Those rules have not changed and as long as the current admins are in place they won't. I ignored a hell of a lot more than I gave points for and got called out for it. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
I just may have CKDS, but not TDS as its defined.

but thanks for watching me like a hawk at just the right time Sir
No watching required. I still get notifications when someone replies to this thread.
No watching required. I still get notifications when someone replies to this thread. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
or is that when I post ???? just asking
This thread is getting dangerously close to having a topic....
This thread is getting dangerously close to having a topic.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
ops sorry about that Sir
I was thinking ta put dumb in the news in here. But I was worried of RTM for RL info. So did a new thread

question for all that watch news from ROC ditto
rats, nothing new in the news for this or dumb thread
lots of dumb, but all politics.

other threads got that covered
right my thread watcher ???? just askin
This thread is getting dangerously close to having a topic.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

oh i hope not!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVxfJYw59cM

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAA