Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Whats happening at 10pm? Can I get a rules refresher please?
Hey hey I have to be the last post.
This is going to get crazy. Some of you guys should go take a quick nap.
Whats happening at 10pm? Can I get a rules refresher please? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
girl.....time cuts to 6 mins
This is going to get crazy. Some of you guys should go take a long nap. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05

Fixed that for ya.
Whats happening at 10pm? Can I get a rules refresher please? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Everyone goes to bed.
ok here is a new rule to make it more interesting i promise this will be my last rule but the posts are getting a little out of hand and the mods will be forced to close this when that happens no one will win so please try to to follow the rules

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after YOUR DISQUALIFIED... there will be 1 warning and only 1 warning per person, I will allow anyone to give that warning to the poster as long as MY post with link to this post is shown to them, so there won't be a question.and a pm sent to me so I don't announce a disqualified poster a winner Posts from a disqualified poster no longer counts.

oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

Be the last to post during the time frame If you believe you are the winner send me a pm with the link to your last post. Good luck everyone...........

no one has been disqualified, so far there have been 3 warnings given out
So if I post every 5 minutes till 3am I will win this.
i got this ya'll.....take a 12 min nap and come back refreshed
everyone takes 10 min break. Mod said server needs to restart.
this is tff girl your coming to my place monday and im sure we will be playing together and here u go trying to win lol Originally Posted by Max Rax
Hi Max, I wanna win Dang it!
So if I post every 5 minutes till 3am I will win this. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
last night it went as long as 20 min the night before i think it was close to 40 so who knows you may have a chance
This thread has kicked slap yo mommas ass in a few days.....

no one has been disqualified, so far there have been 3 warnings given out Originally Posted by Max Rax
Can't we like pick 10 posters at random and disqualify 'em.

Because this was my idea I should not be one of the 10.
ok here is a new rule to make it more interesting i promise this will be my last rule but the posts are getting a little out of hand and the mods will be forced to close this when that happens no one will win so please try to to follow the rules

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after YOUR DISQUALIFIED... there will be 1 warning and only 1 warning per person, I will allow anyone to give that warning to the poster as long as MY post with link to this post is shown to them, so there won't be a question.and a pm sent to me so I don't announce a disqualified poster a winner Posts from a disqualified poster no longer counts.

oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

Be the last to post during the time frame If you believe you are the winner send me a pm with the link to your last post. Good luck everyone...........

no one has been disqualified, so far there have been 3 warnings given out
Originally Posted by Max Rax
So who got the warnings?