Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Hi Max, I wanna win Dang it! Originally Posted by Crissyann
lol we need to plan what we are to be doing Monday you think? I know your competitor side so i believe it lol
everyone takes 10 min break. Mod said server needs to restart. Originally Posted by futile
I tired that days ago and it was a massive failure.
Hey hey I have to be in the las spot of the thread.
Can't we like pick 10 posters at random and disqualify 'em.

Because this was my idea I should not be one of the 10. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Don't make me hand in my Dr. Evil title to you.
Dam it futile stop posting after me.
shhh that's for me to know unless you can figure it out hell there may be a prize if u can lol

yes i i know i'm evil.........
Can't we like pick 10 posters at random and disqualify 'em.

Because this was my idea I should not be one of the 10. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Dont cancel me....i done put in 412 post on this thread and over 6 hours

Im the highest poster for this Thread.....see Max the drinks will be worth it, just tell everybody i won
Whats happening at 10pm? Can I get a rules refresher please? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
All females post a picture of their tits at 10.
Think only me, Brooke, Lisa, Anita and BDS should battle it out for this. 5 is enough.
where are my loves, brooke and babysnow
BDS, sorry to tell you that it is not about quantity. It is about quality. I am sure you know.... LOL

Dont cancel me....i done put in 412 post on this thread and over 6 hours

Im the highest poster for this Thread.....see Max the drinks will be worth it, just tell everybody i won Originally Posted by babydollsnow
who wants to see a picture of me, ima husky cutie, some people say i look like a leprachaun
+1 +1 +1
All females posts a picture of their tits at 10. Originally Posted by Killersalt
lol we need to plan what we are to be doing Monday you think? I know your competitor side so i believe it lol Originally Posted by Max Rax
Yes we will Woman! im trying to win.
Think only Albr23 Brooke, Lisa, Anita and BDS should battle it out for this. 5 is enough. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
I totally agree with you.