Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Yes we will Woman! im trying to win. Originally Posted by Crissyann
dang okay okay i can take the hint u handle yours lol
I would, but You cant post pics. ( . ) ( . )
Think only me, Brooke, Lisa, Anita and BDS should battle it out for this. 5 is enough. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
In jello and I get to watch!
+1 +1 +1 Originally Posted by futile
uhhh thats not a sentence
dang okay okay i can take the hint u handle yours lol Originally Posted by Max Rax
Hey if I win I want my date on Monday.
It's all building up to the big server crash!
Got ya first warning full sentences please.
ok here is a new rule to make it more interesting i promise this will be my last rule but the posts are getting a little out of hand and the mods will be forced to close this when that happens no one will win so please try to to follow the rules

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after YOUR DISQUALIFIED... there will be 1 warning and only 1 warning per person, I will allow anyone to give that warning to the poster as long as MY post with link to this post is shown to them, so there won't be a question.and a pm sent to me so I don't announce a disqualified poster a winner Posts from a disqualified poster no longer counts.

oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

Be the last to post during the time frame If you believe you are the winner send me a pm with the link to your last post. Good luck everyone...........

no one has been disqualified, so far there have been 3 warnings given out
Originally Posted by Max Rax
+1 +1 +1 Originally Posted by futile
Max i think Futile needs a warning
uhhh thats not a sentence Originally Posted by babydollsnow
mmm is that all he posted? what page is it on?
Damn you killersalt. You made me excited about tits and I forgot the rules and got warning. Damn you.

No more posting about tits or ass please

uhhh thats not a sentence Originally Posted by babydollsnow
mmm is that all he posted? what page is it on? Originally Posted by Max Rax
Page 206 I think.
It is all killersalt fault. I know he was trying to trap me.
Damn, sorry futile, the girls are all over this shit! The sharks with freKing lasers failed....
Sorry for ratting you out futile but we have to start getting rid of the excess crowd.
#3101 anything for you MAX