Daughter of Random Thoughts

Er?
Biting my tongue and stopping myself from writing

Joke: What’s the difference between a newborn puppy and a Registered Member?
SMH. A fool and his money are soon parted.
People have a problem understanding what Ymmv means.
Everyone thinks that YMMV applies to everyone else but their amazing selves.
Joke: What’s the difference between a newborn puppy and a Registered Member? Originally Posted by Exchequer
A newborn puppies eyes open up after 10-14 days while the Registered Member needs premium access.

How to write a pre book request:

Hey (insert provider name),

My name is (handle name) and I saw your ad on (eccie, Twitter, website). I was checking to see if you would be available on (date) at (time) for a (length of session and if it’s an in call or out call).

Here are my references: (2 would suffice but always check her ad or website for her requirements since everyone has different rules).

My contact number is (ph #). My email is address is (insert email). My best form of contact is (insert best form of contact).

I hope to have the privilege of meeting you and let me know if you have any further questions and I’ll be happy to answer!

(Handle name)

My name is (handle name) and I saw your ad on (eccie, Twitter, website). I was checking to see if you would be available on (date) at (time) for a (length of session and if it’s an in call or out call).

Here are my references: (2 would suffice but always check her ad or website for her requirements since everyone has different rules).

My contact number is (ph #). My email is address is (insert email). My best form of contact is (insert best form of contact).

I hope to have the privilege of meeting you and let me know if you have any further questions and I’ll be happy to answer!

(Handle name) Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Good stuff!
Would you rather fight – a horse sized duck, or 100 duck sized horses?
Would you rather fight – a horse sized duck, or 100 duck sized horses? Originally Posted by Exchequer
Ducks can be viscous little bastards, can't imagine one the size of a horse. Horses on the other hand can be nice and sweet but can be mean and bite hard. Given the options, I'm taking on the 100 duck sized horses.
Finally learned what bottom bitch means. Surprising that South Park accurately described pimping.

I dare you not to find this funny, even if you don't like South Park.

I really dislike trolls

(Handle name) Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist

Perfecto guapo! Gents, be more like PTH or you just might get ignored!!
I really dislike trolls Originally Posted by Baconman
+1 dahling I love me some baconMAN! You know how to make a lady smile!!