Kamala Harris Makes it Official

She needs to shut her whore mouth. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Unless she is trying to win my vote ... so long as she swallows.
  • Tiny
  • 02-03-2019, 10:35 PM
Unless she is trying to win my vote ... so long as she swallows. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If she were more attractive I'd trade my vote for a blow job too.
You keep insisting Obama is a speechwriter. we all know that's not true.

BAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Melania was accused of plagiarism and it was extreme. She took entire sentences as if they were her own. It does not matter who wrote the speech. Melania needs a lesson on footnotes.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rism/87278088/
Sen Harris makes it official: She a 'ho! Originally Posted by gnadfly
She’s a whore. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Lot a whores on this board. And in this forum Originally Posted by themystic
She needs to shut her whore mouth. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

one question...

is she a whore or a slut???
Melania was accused of plagiarism and it was extreme. She took entire sentences as if they were her own. It does not matter who wrote the speech. Melania needs a lesson on footnotes.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rism/87278088/
Originally Posted by adav8s28
You just need to understand one simple thing. Melania is a resident of the White House, Kamala Harris never will be.
melania repeating a few trite phrases that michelle also repeated, ones that you have heard all your life was not an example of extreme anything

both melania's and michelle's speech writers were poor and unimaginative and both used a few worn out phrases in a small section of their speeches

each just happened to have the same worn out phrases written for them when the speech was designed to talk about their past

michelle: "you work hard for what you want in life"

1995 Singapore article about a pig farmer's daughter, "you work hard for what you want in life, her father told her"

michelle: "your word is your bond"

now where have you heard that before, oh yeah michelle made it up all by herself.

the phrases were just used like michelle used the trite phrases,

melania's speech writer probably had copies of various nominee's wife's speeches and didn't think and said oh yeah a filler

I mean please, if melania is somehow guilty of plagiarism, then so was michelle, but you'd have to do a lot of sleuth work to find out who said these phrases first

now melania's speech writer did do a poor job in that section and should not have been used again but it shouldn't reflect on melania

this is unlike joe biden, who lifted five whole pages out of an article and passed it off as his own or when he stole whole speeches of a british politician and again used the complete unique speeches as his own..now that's extreme

or when Obama himself had to do cover up when he copied exact phrasing of deval Patrick, when the phrases were unique and not worn out common phrases
You just need to understand one simple thing. Melania is a resident of the White House, Kamala Harris never will be. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You just need to understand one simple thing. Melania is a Cunt Face and Kamala Harris never will be
You just need to understand one simple thing. Melania is a Cunt Face and Kamala Harris never will be Originally Posted by themystic
Your each every word is untrue. Harris lies at the drop of a hat ... just like you.
Your each every word is untrue. Harris lies at the drop of a hat ... just like you. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ok I admit its a half truth. Harris probably is a Liar. But Melania Cunt Face is a ho
Ok I admit its a half truth. Harris probably is a Liar. But Melania Cunt Face is a ho Originally Posted by themystic
Harris would be the ho that slept her way into a presidential race as the candidate for the jackass party.
The Kamala bitch was a prosecutor. She will come after boards like this big time and finish kicking the hobby offline. Don't forget they can still pressure ISPs to block websites stationed overseas.
There are better Democrats, but endorsing them on this site will not help them
The Kamala bitch was a prosecutor. She will come after boards like this big time and finish kicking the hobby offline. Don't forget they can still pressure ISPs to block websites stationed overseas.
There are better Democrats, but endorsing them on this site will not help them Originally Posted by Snurfma
all the hobby bashing has happen on trumps watch. the Scotus is getting more prude every year
You just need to understand one simple thing. Melania is a resident of the White House, Kamala Harris never will be. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Melania is a resident of the White House, because she married her sugar daddy client. If Harris gets the dem nomination and flips Mich, Penn and Wisconsin back to blue in 2020 she will be resident of the White House.
Melania is a resident of the White House, because she married her sugar daddy client. If Harris gets the dem nomination and flips Mich, Penn and Wisconsin back to blue in 2020 she will be resident of the White House. Originally Posted by adav8s28
You just need to understand one simple thing. Melania is a resident of the White House, Kamala Harris never will be.
Trump is beatable. Harris was elected AG of Calif and Senator of Calif. The pathway to 270 electoral votes is very simple, win the same states Hillary won and flip Mich, Penn and Wisconsin. If Harris does that she will be on right side of 270 electoral votes.