Rush Limbaugh acts like a prick, woman recieves call from Obama

• WTF
  • 03-12-2012, 10:32 PM
Ah, WTF. Such a pompous blowhard. I have forgotten more about those health insurance plans than you will ever know. But go on, keep congratulating yourself. Meanwhile, the rest of us will sit back and laugh. But since I know you're unstable, please know that we are laughing with you, not at you. Yeah, that's it.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
We? You got JD in your pocket or are you just happy to see me cutiepie?

You may be an expert on healthcare as far as I know but from wtf you have posted to date, you appear to not know shit about the concept. I subsidize folks like JD's healthcare plan. Yet you do not hear me bitching at every turn like they have with this Fluke lady. If you know so much, post like you do and quit posting like a partisian hack.
This thread turned into a debate on healthcare costs. Originally Posted by WTF
You turned it into a debate on healthcare in general when you were argumentatively getting your ass kicked...as usual.

Why don't you start of thread on healthcare, what you perceive the problems are and propose some solutions? Or is this too intellectually taxing for you?
I am not a partisan hack. I am a freedom and liberty hack. Get your facts straight for once.

Gnad, WTF has no solutions. Only windy platitudes.
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2012, 10:39 PM
You turned it into a debate on healthcare in general when you were argumentatively getting your ass kicked...as usual.

Why don't you start of thread on healthcare, what you perceive the problems are and propose some solutions? Or is this too intellectually taxing for you? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Why don't you go fuc yourself. I do not recall asking for any advice from you.

Right now I am pointing out what hypocrites people are that are taking tax dollars (the university) and then crying about the government telling them what to do as far as birth control.

You might not like that point but like I said, I didn't ask you.
See? No solutions. Windy, airhead platitudes. Don't expect any more from him, and you won't be disappointed.
  • Laz
  • 03-12-2012, 10:41 PM
But if people just knew how much the military cost, I doubt that you would have the money to fund a military that our founding fathers clearly never wanted. It will never happen as you suggest but an interesting thought experiment.

Do you know the history of the third amendment? Originally Posted by WTF
Maybe or maybe not but I can accept either answer as long as the people knowingly make the choice. I think if a draft were in effect so that everyone knows it could be them or their kids in the military it would help support the tax.

Yes I know the history of the third ammendment.
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2012, 10:43 PM
I am not a partisan hack. I am a freedom and liberty hack. Get your facts straight for once.

. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Of course you are. You want your version of freedom and liberty and have no respect for mine. I prefer anarchy, or as close as we can get to it.

Gnad, WTF has no solutions. Only windy platitudes. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
There are plenty of windy platitudes in this forum, You two have your fair share floating around.
Wrong again. I want the Founders version of freedom and liberty. Anarchy is no better than democracy. I might be able to respect your position, if you were ever able to articulate one. It's not that I disrespect it, it's that there is nothing there.
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2012, 10:54 PM

Yes I know the history of the third ammendment. Originally Posted by Laz
It is not one that would lend one to believe that our founding fathers wanted our military stationed all over the world.

Maybe or maybe not but I can accept either answer as long as the people knowingly make the choice. I think if a draft were in effect so that everyone knows it could be them or their kids in the military it would help support the tax.

. Originally Posted by Laz
May I remind you of this little saying? "Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither."

So as long as you thought your kids were in the military , you would support it. I think that if more people had their kids in the military, we would not be fighting these insane wars.

But we will never know because the powers that be will never listen to you and me.
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2012, 10:58 PM
Wrong again. I want the Founders version of freedom and liberty. Anarchy is no better than democracy. I might be able to respect your position, if you were ever able to articulate one. It's not that I disrespect it, it's that there is nothing there. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

...and your pie in the sky is a position? I give you anarchy and you dismiss it. Like I said, you have no respect for my position and I see no reason to have any for yours.

Freedom and liberty is all you chant. I do not want the governments protection. I want the mutha fucn Wild Wild West again. I want duels. I want the money changers hands soaked in blood...

Ok Ok , I man can dream can't he?
Suit yourself, but you'd never last in that environment.
It is not one that would lend one to believe that our founding fathers wanted our military stationed all over the world. Originally Posted by WTF
Actually, they had a preference for a navy that could defend U.S. commerce no matter where U.S. merchants sought to conduct business, e.g. "the shores of Tripoli". That is precisely the role of U.S. forces on bases in foreign lands today.
Why don't you go fuc yourself. I do not recall asking for any advice from you.... Originally Posted by WTF
Yep, too intellectually taxing for you.

Gawd, I can't believe you've worked your "We aren't paying for our wars" whining into this thread too. Amazing.

• Laz
  • 03-12-2012, 11:05 PM
It is not one that would lend one to believe that our founding fathers wanted our military stationed all over the world.

Not sure I would agree with that interpretation. However, I do not believe that they would have wanted us to be the worlds police. It is a significant dilemma when you see some of the horrors occurring around the world. Helping is a natural instinct but experience has shown us that attempting to help is not always a good idea.

As for maintaining bases around the world indefinitely, I do think they would oppose that and I also think the people would not continue to pay taxes for it at this stage.

May I remind you of this little saying? "Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither."

Agreed

So as long as you thought your kids were in the military , you would support it. I think that if more people had their kids in the military, we would not be fighting these insane wars.

Agreed

But we will never know because the powers that be will never listen to you and me.

Definitely AGREE Originally Posted by WTF
s
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2012, 11:22 PM
Suit yourself, but you'd never last in that environment. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You do not know me. But speculate away.

Actually, they had a preference for a navy that could defend U.S. commerce no matter where U.S. merchants sought to conduct business, e.g. "the shores of Tripoli". That is precisely the role of U.S. forces on bases in foreign lands today. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
On this we disagree. The third amendment had more than just one meaning or thought process put into it. Not sure when that song was written but I doubt if George Washington was still alive.

And yes, I understand their role today. That was not the role our founders had was my point. There was a huge back and forth on this issue in regards to the 3rd.
Yep, too intellectually taxing for you.

Gawd, I can't believe you've worked your "We aren't paying for our wars" whining into this thread too. Amazing.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
If you could follow the flow of conversation Laz pointed out about actually paying for things so we could see where our tax dollars go.

Do you suggest we just keep giving tax breaks and borrowing? Is that your answer?

Glad to see you learnt how to properly quote.

btw, You sound like Ms Fluke. You want others to pay for your wars. Like your children or grandkids. Cool, you have something in common with Ms Fluke. Watch out, Rush might call you a slutty war-monger!.