Members You Miss...

• Doove
  • 04-25-2014, 05:08 PM
I wonder if he'll stick around or if he will come out swinging and be banned in 4 hours. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
I'm guessing he's probably laughing his ass off, what with the last three weeks around here pretty much proving that this place becoming a shit-hole has nothing to do with over-moderation.
  • Doove
  • 04-25-2014, 05:10 PM
Deleted: Double post
She is bequeathed to another; woe and despair mark the rest of my days in forlorn desperation. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap

PWY - Yeah we nearly tied the knot, I wanted to spend the Honeymoon in NF - NY and she said no way.............
J.J. LMFAO......

Frankie - Get a better phone and dial *69 - I'll cum a running!! Originally Posted by Perryay
See JC no worries...I ended up just mooning him instead lol we have an open ..sigh

Perryeh ..I * 69 'd 20 times today and my phone company said they never..well sigh again :P xoxo

Alright I am off ta bed
I'm guessing he's probably laughing his ass off, what with the last three weeks around here pretty much proving that this place becoming a shit-hole has nothing to do with over-moderation. Originally Posted by Doove
omfg! ...a hooker board becoming a shit-hole! ...please show everyone your shocked face
  • Doove
  • 04-26-2014, 08:50 AM
omfg! ...a hooker board becoming a shit-hole! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
So we agree it's the members, and not the moderators?

...please show everyone your shocked face
You're confusing "shock" with "repulsion".
So we agree it's the members, and not the moderators?

You're confusing "" with "". Originally Posted by Doove
fixed it for you all
sorry doove disgusted was the best I could find for repulsion.
you want me to keep looking?

oh and remember mods are just demoted members
So we agree it's the members, and not the moderators? Originally Posted by Doove
doove logic? ...progressive logic? ...did anyone say what was causing it to become a shit-hole? ...or even agreeing it was becoming a shit-hole? ...nope ...you just inserted what you want to be reality therefore it is reality

You're confusing "shock" with "repulsion".
which part of it do you find repulsive? ...a website where guys write in graphic details about paying and fucking hookers? ...or a website where guys say whatever they want and dont give a fuck about being polite because theyre writing in graphic detail about paying and fucking hookers?

guess you want your vice to be dignified?
  • Doove
  • 04-26-2014, 01:18 PM
omfg! ...a hooker board becoming a shit-hole! ...please show everyone your shocked face Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Seems i've gone from being a naive idiot for thinking this place shouldn't be a shit-hole.....to being.....

doove logic? ...progressive logic? ...did anyone say what was causing it to become a shit-hole? ...or even agreeing it was becoming a shit-hole? ...nope ...you just inserted what you want to be reality therefore it is reality Originally Posted by Plastic Man
....an arrogant idiot for suggesting this place is becoming a shit-hole......and then back to being.....

which part of it do you find repulsive? ...a website where guys write in graphic details about paying and fucking hookers? ...or a website where guys say whatever they want and dont give a fuck about being polite because theyre writing in graphic detail about paying and fucking hookers?
....a naive idiot for thinking this place shouldn't be a shit-hole.

It would seem you don't need me around to have a debate.

guess you want your vice to be dignified?
I'm sensing that you don't like me.

Good.
dove do you miss gp?
gotta get back on topic mods a little itchy now
....a naive idiot for thinking this place shouldn't be a shit-hole.

It would seem you don't need me around to have a debate. Originally Posted by Doove
want to see the shocked face for suddenly realizing doove prolly cant comprehend simple ideas? ...here goes

as for liking or not liking ...uh its the interwebs ...try not to confuse it for that big thing beyond your google glass which is sometimes called "reality"
  • Doove
  • 04-26-2014, 03:13 PM
want to see the shocked face for suddenly realizing doove prolly cant comprehend simple ideas? ...here goes

Originally Posted by Plastic Man
What is there to comprehend? Your only intent is to figure out a way to insult me in your post. Even if you need to contradict yourself from one insult to the next.

And then blame the internet for your acting like a dick.

That last part, i'll give ya, is pretty ingenious. So much so that even Limbaugh would be impressed.
oh doove ...all you had to do was say how this place has become a "shit-hole" ...when by most normal definitions a board that exists so people can share graphic details about eating out hookers assholes is already a shit-hole ...so ...which part of it is now the shit-hole where it wasnt before?

...dignified vice right?

as for limbaugh ...simply because one realizes progressives are a bunch of self-loathing totalitarian nazi fuck sticks ...it doesnt necessarily follow they listen to equally self-loathing talk radio hosts ...but since jon stewart or bill maher didnt spell that out for you its no wonder you might be confused
  • Doove
  • 04-26-2014, 03:55 PM
oh doove ...all you had to do was say how this place has become a "shit-hole" ...when by most normal definitions a board that exists so people can share graphic details about eating out hookers assholes is already a shit-hole ...so ...which part of it is now the shit-hole where it wasnt before? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I'm quite confident that people here are able to differentiate one form of shit-hole from another, and understand my point.

Except you, apparently. Funny, given that i seem to remember a recent post suggesting to me that you were intelligent. A very recent post, even.
...different forms of shit-holes are still shit-holes ...so maybe you were just talking about the severity (google the word if necessary) of the shit hole but werent able to use your words to make the distinction

...so maybe we can agree to disagree

...but not about progressives ...because they are totalitarian nazi fuck sticks
  • Doove
  • 04-27-2014, 05:27 AM
doove logic? ...progressive logic? ...did anyone say what was causing it to become a shit-hole? ...or even agreeing it was becoming a shit-hole? ...nope ...you just inserted what you want to be reality therefore it is reality Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Speaking of "doove logic"...

...but not about progressives ...because they are totalitarian nazi fuck sticks Originally Posted by Plastic Man
....there's plenty of it to go around, i see.