look at the puppy though

I can post videos on the new blog! I just posted one from last night, from him playing in his water bowl haha! You can see it now ^_^
Pure abuse.
But then again, the funds made from the inadvertent soliciting in this thread help feed the dog, so theres something in it for him.
And he doesn't have to fuck anyone.
On another note.
Imagine a hooker mom creating a thread with her cute kids and getting loyal customers because it.
Kids get fed. Whats the problem?

I might set up an appointment soon with op so she can get a taste of the footlong. Originally Posted by 12InchClock

I actually probably wouldn't see you.. Weird, right?
I don't need clients who are rude and disrespectful towards me or my animals or really anything else I do.. Why not see someone that you actually want to see, instead of just sitting here and talking shit about me?

Shit makes no sense at all to me.
I don't need clients who are rude and disrespectful towards me or my animals or really anything else I do.. Why not see someone that you actually want to see, instead of just sitting here and talking shit about me?

Shit makes no sense at all to me. Originally Posted by valkyra

And kinda the need for Bear Sir ????
Bear may want a "burger chew toy". google that

WTF, no Subway chew toys for dogs dang nab it

Shit makes no sense at all to me. Originally Posted by valkyra

Baby i meant no harm. I dont take offense to all these internet trolls and comments. I thought that you would be the type to shrug it off as well like the other girls on the board. We all been using the internet long enough to know not to take anything said to heart. You didnt have to stop the thread.
This is a board full of misogynistic mongers who look for whores, and hookers, and pay them to fuck. Cant be too sensitive around these parts. I dont consider myself to be too harsh compared to others. I actually enjoyed the dog pics and learned some info about dogs in this thread.
People get so mad.
I have no agenda here except to purse women who trade my time earning money for their time doing things for me I like done. Don’t get this twisted I like busting balls and giving shit, but to be fair, a lot of the shit people say to the women on here who will do the service we like kills me. I would guess that only a very small percentage of the girls we review would actually have anything to do with us out side the hobby no matter how nice we tried to be. But to then insult and say stupid shit and think that’s going to get it done. Smh
Yep they are pathetic
No reason for the attack
Get back on subject of the puppy pics only or you get points. We have told you folks many times.
more puppy pic's please n thank you
This was supposed to be something fun that we could all have in common.

Lay. Originally Posted by valkyra
Hay, your not alone

President Donald J Trump thought the exact same thing and what happenned?

He got abused and called every name in the book

And impeached and then impeached

Full force of US government up his ass

Now leticia in my trying to scare him and his family from running again

But you know what ? He couldn't give 1 fuck less

I dont know if he is blogging but doing 1 better

Holding a rally to save Murica tonight at 8pm

On newsmax

So watch how the pro shrugs off abuse
Since some of you clowns have a mission to ruin most everything positive on the board I have no choice but to close this thread. I hope you are all proud of yourself.