The Mueller report

even Jimmy Carrey is unhappy with Bobby. is he calling Bobbo a cowardly lion? does he want Bobbo to "rat out" Trump? who knows? who cares!

Yeah, it certainly is a Hail Mary and the last desperate move of the TDS crowd to discuss censure or bring up expulsion at all.

Neither the House nor the Senate can "expel" the POTUS individually(that's the impeachment process and good luck with that in the Senate), censure yes, expel no. Expulsion is reserved for their own policing of their own members.

And if I'm reading the links correctly, the 1990 case you cited as the last expulsion wasn't even an expulsion, just a censure, which led to him not running again. The last actual Senate expulsion I found was back in 1862 and again was not related to the POTUS.

But those still severely afflicted with TDS continue to lower their bar on "getting" Trump. It's actually fun to watch their hopes and dreams dashed on almost a daily basis. Originally Posted by eccielover

I think there was a member of the House expelled.
Two word that dump asses have issues with """"INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE'''''
notice your quote was part of the Russian election interference and in that regard Trump was completely exonerated.

now about the rest of it ....

MAGA = Mueller Ain't Got Anything.

lets dance

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wrong again...Mueller clearly stated in his presser that the evidence could not support a broader conspiracy no mention of collusion or exoneration. Then the lard ass repeats his lies this morning. The only fucking thing he didn’t lie about this morning was Bush invading Iraq was a catastrophe.

Lots of people are saying MAGA means Manipulating America’s Gullible Assholes but I doubt all the former trump supporters fall into that category.
I think there was a member of the House expelled. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I think you could be right. From quick research House members were expelled in 1980 and 2002, both Democrats, and BTW, it looks like all House members that have been expelled have been Dems.
Trump Admits Russia Helped Him Win, Denies It 20 Minutes Later

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...-minutes-later

While the fact that the leader of the free world is so vain he can’t bring himself to admit he received help, even unwittingly, on his way to the White House, is almost funny, it’s also dangerous. Trump’s fragile ego has reportedly stood in the way of the government’s efforts to prevent future attacks.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

posting articles from such an unbiased source as VanityFair .. a fashion magazine .. isn't gonna help your already losing case sparky.

you are aware that Obama stopped the FBI/DOJ from countering interference with the election to get Putin's approval of his Iran deal yeah? in 2014.

so who's Putin's pussy after all?

this clown

the "intelligence community" like Brennan and Clapper are known liars under oath about the true scope of their spying on Americans yet you continue to hold them up as paragons of virtue, veritable saints who would never betray America to advance their agenda.

so keep using a fashion mag's opinionated hit pieces to prove your lack of a point.

look at the bright side sparky9.5k .. you might get someone to buy a one of these slinky outfits ..

Oh snap! the fashion section is offline! what a shame.
posting articles from such an unbiased source as VanityFair .. a fashion magazine .. isn't gonna help your already losing case sparky.

you are aware that Obama stopped the FBI/DOJ from interfering with the election to get Putin's approval of his Iran deal yeah?

this clown

+1

the "intelligence community" like Brennan and Clapper are known liars under oath about the true scope of their spying on Americans yet you continue to hold them up as paragons of virtue, veritable saints who would never betray America to advance their agenda.

so keep using a fashion mag's opinionated hit pieces to prove your lack of a point.

look at the bright side sparky9.5k .. you might get someone to buy a one of these slinky outfits ..

Oh snap! the fashion section is offline! what a shame. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

+1

The fact that the self-entitled, would-be despot is so vain that she cannot bring herself to admit she was the most piss-poor candidate for office in American history is truly funny, but her campaign of denial and her subterfuge to cast doubt on the legitimate winner has also been dangerous. hildebeest’s fragile ego has reportedly stood in the way of the American nation accepting the legitimate returns from the 2016 election.

you are aware that Obama stopped the FBI/DOJ from countering interference with the election to get Putin's approval of his Iran deal yeah? in 2014.

this clown

Oh snap! the fashion section is offline! what a shame. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Right. And you expected me, and others, to beleive your Fox business YouTube clips were to be taken seriously?

his twitter statement was taken out of context. It does not mean he admits it.

I would have said what he said.

btw, his original post was deleted due to a typo and re-posted again with corrections.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...house-n1001706

“Russia, Russia, Russia! That’s all you heard at the beginning of this Witch Hunt Hoax,” Trump tweeted on Thursday morning. “And now Russia has disappeared because I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected. It was a crime that didn’t exist.”

"....say he fought back against this phony crime that didn’t exist, this horrendous false accusation, and he shouldn’t fight back, he should just sit back and take it. Could this be Obstruction? No, Mueller didn’t find Obstruction either. Presidential Harassment!"
I'm surprised Pelosi hasn't said yet "We have to re-elect him in order to impeach him."
Right. And you expected me, and others, to beleive your Fox business YouTube clips were to be taken seriously?

My expectations for you are very very low.
and yet you continue to exceed them.

how do you do that?

BAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA
""""INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE''''' From Billary's and Odumboo's own hitman
""""INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE''''' From Billary's and Odumboo's own hitman Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Here in the real world Mueller stated the evidence wasn’t enough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a broader conspiracy took place. There are over 140 contacts between the trump campaign and Russians and they are documented in Volume I but collusion isn’t a crime. Obstruction of Justice is a crime and Volume II has ten separate incidents of obstruction.
Barr is now involved in a conspiracy to cover up those crimes, he now claims Mueller could have made a conclusion if he chose to, so there’s nothing to stop him from doing so in the future.

Heads up...un redacted pages of Flynn’s actions regarding Russian Amb have been ordered to be made public before the end of the day. Winning!
Here in the real world Mueller stated the evidence wasn’t enough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a broader conspiracy took place. There are over 140 contacts between the trump campaign and Russians and they are documented in Volume I but collusion isn’t a crime. Obstruction of Justice is a crime and Volume II has ten separate incidents of obstruction.
Barr is now involved in a conspiracy to cover up those crimes, he now claims Mueller could have made a conclusion if he chose to, so there’s nothing to stop him from doing so in the future.

Heads up...un redacted pages of Flynn’s actions regarding Russian Amb have been ordered to be made public before the end of the day. Winning!
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Trump IS WINNING!