"Je Suis Nigeria"?

So, now Stumpy the Inbred Chimp is laughing at his intellectual weaknesses and his perverted inclinations. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Each sequence has a message see if you can understand it.
One post on topic since post 250.

What we are witnessing is one of the greatest beat downs in ECCIE history.

Melt down much, IBIdiot?
Each sequence has a message see if you can understand it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So you're saying you "sleep like a queen" with your boyfriend's thump up your ass, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?

One post on topic since post 250.

What we are witnessing is one of the greatest beat downs in ECCIE history.

Melt down much, IBIdiot?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And neither you nor your butt-buddy, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, made that post, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Total beat down, IBIdiot.

You're the only one who can't see it and the only dipshit to whom it matters.

Why don't you leave this thread alone? You're defending yourself in several others right now. Aren't you afraid you'll run out of gas?
So you're saying you "sleep like a queen" with your boyfriend's thump up your ass, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lol not even close stump broke. Reads like this.
You are boring king shit kiss my ass..
Want to try another one?

• Old-T
  • 01-27-2015, 06:17 PM

And neither you nor your butt-buddy, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, made that post, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ah! IB at his dimmest. It doesn't matter who made that post--the point is you have over 100 posts on this thread, and look at what you have contributerd: a lot of homophobic comments. You really should go back to using your "devil with gay blow-up doll" avatar, It fits you so much better. Too bad old avatars are not available for all to see, since you disavow you ever had it. But don't worry, WE know the truth!
Ah! IB at his dimmest. It doesn't matter who made that post--the point is you have over 100 posts on this thread, and look at what you have contributerd: a lot of homophobic comments. You really should go back to using your "devil with gay blow-up doll" avatar, It fits you so much better. Too bad old avatars are not available for all to see, since you disavow you ever had it. But don't worry, WE know the truth! Originally Posted by Old-T
Noticed how you selectively and trollishly denigrated some "homophobic" remarks and hypocritically ignored scores of others from your butt-buddies you WK for, Old-THUMPER, and then, as usual, you hypocritically cast your own homophobic aspersion, Old-THUMPER.

Lol not even close stump broke. Reads like this.
You are boring king shit kiss my ass..
Want to try another one?

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your emoticons said you "sleep like a queen" when your boyfriend's thump is up your ass, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Total beat down, IBIdiot.

You're the only one who can't see it and the only dipshit to whom it matters.

Why don't you leave this thread alone? You're defending yourself in several others right now. Aren't you afraid you'll run out of gas?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So you are confessing that you and your butt-buddy, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp are stalking in multiple threads, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Noticed how you selectively and trollishly denigrated some "homophobic" remarks and hypocritically ignored scores of others from your butt-buddies you WK for, Old-THUMPER, and then, as usual, you hypocritically cast your own homophobic aspersion, Old-THUMPER.

Your emoticons said you "sleep like a queen" when your boyfriend's thump is up your ass, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Same fucking answer as for the last one? You really are adrift in your sea of bullshit stump broke.
Same fucking answer as for the last one? You really are adrift in your sea of bullshit stump broke. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You displayed that you lacked the intelligence to grasp it when it was said the first time, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You displayed that you lacked the intelligence to grasp it when it was said the first time, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
: :
: : Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So now you are claiming you had a blast and then "slept like a queen" with your boyfriend's thump up your ass, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Don't fret so, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, no one will have any pity for you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
So now you are claiming you had a blast and then "slept like a queen" with your boyfriend's thump up your ass, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Don't fret so, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, no one will have any pity for you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It will be alright little buckaroo.
It will be alright little buckaroo. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's your life, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, do with it what you will.
It's your life, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, do with it what you will.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
At least I got one stump broke. Sorry for you...
Per rumors, that's what my boyfriends say I am, Stumpy "broke, short and stumpy". Originally Posted by I B Hankering