Bareback Full Sex (BBFS) Who does it?

yawn.
Hey VL - don't listen to these jerks. You're the hottest provider around and everybody is jealous and just trying to bring you down. Stay strong pretty lady.
^ yup everyones jealous... ohhhhkkaaayyyy
WTF is in the water lately around here?
WTF is in the water lately around here? Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
things will likely be better by memorLEEal day
things will likely be better by memorLEEal day Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Silly puns are for review titles only. You might be pointed for that.
Silly puns are for review titles only. You might be pointed for that. Originally Posted by trojantide
Might be the only point he's ever had
Congrats on being the first WK to sacrifice your avatard and sig line for Saige. 50 more like you and she'll tie the slave
Congrats on being the first WK to sacrifice your avatard and sig line for Saige. 50 more like you and she'll tie the slave Originally Posted by amishgangster
Wanna be the best, gotta beat the best.

Hey, its a start.

Good night now
Congrats on being the first WK to sacrifice your avatard and sig line for Saige. 50 more like you and she'll tie the slave Originally Posted by amishgangster
what be the odds on the street she be using one of the white jimmies accounts already?
Wanna be the best, gotta beat the best.

Hey, its a start.

Good night now Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
49 to go...

Good night now Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me

You posted this at 8:37.....just how old are you? Didja hit up Old Country Buffet at 2:30 for dinner "tonight"?
Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
Hope his pacemaker doesn't malfunction
OK guys let's all go bbfs with Salem today! Who's with me? On your mark, get set, let's go!!!!!