Is Whirlytard that desperate for attention or is he just a DICK?

As predicted, Cap'n NotBright. CBJ7 has joined your chorus. When BiSex shows up, you will have a combined IQ of room temperature agreeing with you.

As predicted, Cap'n NotBright. CBJ7 has joined your chorus. When BiSex shows up, you will have a combined IQ of room temperature agreeing with you.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You just keep right on believing whatever you want, professor. (Not that you need any encouragement to do just that.)

I'm sure that fantasy world you inhabit is quite a happy place!

BTW, just curious. Pursuant to your manifestation of all that ignorance in the above-linked thread, did you ever bother to learn anything about the FairTax, and about taxation in general?

Or do you just spend all your time on the anarchist and conspiracy websites?
  • CJ7
  • 11-12-2013, 02:20 PM

as witnessed, CM doesn't need a chorus to deal with you ... don't flatter yourself
Read the thread, folks. You decide.

You've already got Assup Ridee singing your praises, Cap'n NotBright. Just as I predicted. I don't regard you with contempt, Cap'n NotBright. More pity for your undeserved arrogance and intellectual bankruptcy.

Wow, now you're plagiarizing ME! And before you spin off into a little snit, please show us where you've used that phrase in recent posts. I used it within the past 24 hours to describe one of your pals ... Or maybe even you! (If the shoe fits!)

Jesus, whiny. You really got nothin'!

BTW -- don't expect anybody to WK for you (other than your "Sweet Ass" IFFFY). That isn't what your gang does.
I am my own WK. And I'm quite confident of my posts, here and in the one posted by Cap'n NotBright. He's the one who keeps bringing this up. It must be a significant event in his otherwise demeaning and pitiful existence. So go ahead, any of you who are interested (which I think is only NotBright), read the thread. If you are capable of thought, and have one, post it. If you have any kind words for Cap'n NotBright, tell him. God knows he gets little, if any, praise in his personal life. Be kind.
You sound more and more like your idol, IBIdiot with each passing post. I particularly like the way you're trying to Brand CM with your own stupid nickname. July like IBIdiot.

In fact, I'd say you're plagiarizing him.

Just like Randy4Candy Paul!
Hey AssUpForGayLover; you are letting your thread get way off topic; You better check out this thread and start your debunking:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=879907&highlight=

Naw. You'll just do it yourself, Girlyturd ... even if it means bumping your own dead post!
Naw. You'll just do it yourself, Girlyturd ... even if it means bumping your own dead post! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yep! Often he'll bump it himself if one of his threads looks like it may fly off into the wild blue yonder. After all, his self-esteem goes into the toilet whenever one of his masterpieces doesn't rack up a very impressive view count.

By the way, Professor OldGuy, you neglected to answer the question posed to you in post #302: Subsequent to your display of ignorance in the FairTax thread, did you ever bother to follow up by making an effort to learn anything about the issue?
don't expect an answer.
don't expect an answer. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I really didn't. But everyone knows what it is.

His mind is made up and he's not about to let his happy bubble of ignorance be disturbed by facts or reason.

As I noted in that long FairTax thread, his addled mind is closed as tightly as the door on a high-end jeweler's safe!
Where the fuck is Little Stevie when you need him?
He's at the other end of the dick in your mouth, Shortbus.
Well, anyone who wants to read the thread can, Cap'n NotBright. I said before I stand by my posts. If it props up your feeble ego to think you handed me a humiliating defeat, go ahead. Anyone capable of rational thought can read the thread. But hey! You've got AssupRidee and CBJ7 WKing for you! You must be proud, Cap'n NotBright!

I B Idiot.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes you are, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.