A private forum for AA providers, hobbyists and the folks who see them.

Lincoln felt his duty as President was to the Law (would that all our Presidents felt that way) and the law at that time permitted slavery in the South. Originally Posted by texassapper
since France had outlawed slavery, she could have stayed there Originally Posted by texassapper
but see what you're doing? you are allowing people an "out" if they follow the law.. and saying Jefferson and Washington were magnanimous for opposing slavery.. they didn't oppose slavery, if they did, they would not have owned so many slaves. History is replete with Heroes whose sins are forgiven, these Virginians are simply two in a long line.

speaking of Jefferson, how about this dandy: he was in France, corresponding by letter with a friend, who was living among Native Americans.. the friend wrote Jefferson that the men "don't seem to have much ardor for their women".. he surmised that lack of ardor was synonymous with little body hair. Jefferson wrote back that his friend's postulation could not be true, because "the Negro has less body hair than whites, but he has MORE (capitalization Jefferson's) ardor for his women"
  • BLM69
  • 10-10-2017, 09:37 PM
What the hell did this threAD turn into? who cares about the past and assumptions on what could of happened. Where's all the white women at? LOL
but see what you're doing? you are allowing people an "out" if they follow the law.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No, I'm not. I'm just not judging them by a standard that didn't even exist in their era. Do you realize just how revolutionary the concept that "all men are created equal, endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights." was? Never in recorded history had a nation or group of people tried to operate under such a concept. There had been God-Kings, Kings anointed by God, Rule by the Strongest, class, Strata, but there had never been equality (even in their limited version of it). We wouldn't consider their contemporaries stupid for not understanding the mechanics of physical flight... because the science and engineering just didn't exist for them to conceptualize how flight happens even though they looked at the same kinds of birds Wilbur and Orville Wright did. So we why would you judge them for not having the same understanding of freedom and liberty that we have today?

It only took 90 years to go from the Declaration to a war to eliminate slavery 3-4 generations... another 3-4 for the civil rights movement, another 3-4 gets us to Gay rights... The advancement of liberty is never overnight... but it can be lost that way.
it was a revolutionary concept, but anyone can talk a good game. just like Jefferson's admonition that Governments should be overthrown every 20 years.. Hell, we can't even get an amendment passed, let alone overturn a Government. you want revolutionary? how about the Christ, Jesus? if Man had done unto others what he wanted done unto him, no Declaration of Independence would have been necessary, no Emancipation Proclamation would have been uttered.
What the hell did this threAD turn into? who cares about the past and assumptions on what could of happened. Where's all the white women at? LOL Originally Posted by BLM69
A history lesson, apparently.
? how about the Christ, Jesus? if Man had done unto others what he wanted done unto him, no Declaration of Independence would have been necessary, no Emancipation Proclamation would have been uttered. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Tell that to the Jews and Moslems
  • BLM69
  • 10-11-2017, 09:25 AM
A history lesson, apparently. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
No kidding, this a hooker site, not history class and what makes it worst, all of you are are cherry picking to make your point.
  • grean
  • 10-11-2017, 09:46 AM
OK..you think the dove add was a backward step? explain the meaning of the white women morphing into the middle eastern woman... what is the message there if there was one about the black woman morphing into the white woman?

And you and AB are both exactly wrong about the Civil war and Lincoln... you've bought into the myths of the civil war...mostly perpetuated by white revisionists that don't want to accept that their fathers fought for slavery, and that war wasn't about slavery. Originally Posted by texassapper
Here is an article where the young lady in the advertisement addresses the issue.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/10/i-am-woman-racist-dove-ad-not-a-victim

Where are we on the AA provider forum? Has this thread gone down a rabbit trail never to return?
Tell that to the Jews and Muslims Originally Posted by texassapper
Oh, for f*ck's sake!
^^^Did it even get started? And how many bjs a week to pay for it?
^Read post #268 and do the math.
No kidding, this a hooker site, not history class and what makes it worst, all of you are are cherry picking to make your point. Originally Posted by BLM69
speaking of cherry picking.. George Washington never cut down a Cherry Tree.. one more historical lie.
Me too ask if AA is on menu kills my hobby
I skipped through most of this thread and didn't read any of the long ass replies. But I like what you started here and especially the funny comments.read the comments on rants and raves on Craigslist those mofos are super raxiat
There's this Mexican chick on backpage that I want to fuxk in the ass but she doesn't see blacks. I don't know why I want to change her mind about seeing blacks cuz she ain't even got no booty