Gina pulls the plug on Wulf_Princess permanently, why doesn't Eccie

But you never showed up at the lodge. Both sides lost. You lost a free beer! Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Lily they done care to them 12 v 1, will never be fair, some of these people cyberstalking her until she's banned and pick next target... . Originally Posted by jjkageab12
If you are not WP. but a separate person, shouldn't that be 12 v. 2???

I'm unconvinced..

and done with this female troll.
  • EZ.
  • 11-19-2014, 07:59 AM
How old are you guys and how old is she?? Just to say those things about any woman is very vile and disrespectful and makes the men seem like bitches. What kind of a man gets a high off insulting young a lost girl.
It's psychotic and pathetic. Originally Posted by lily blake
Lily, you can't have it both ways. If someone was denying her rights, you would be saying she is a grown woman and should be allowed to determine her own destiny.
How old are you guys and how old is she?? Just to say those things about any woman is very vile and disrespectful and makes the men seem like bitches. What kind of a man gets a high off insulting young a lost girl.
It's psychotic and pathetic. Originally Posted by lily blake
May I ask what age has to do with it? We are all over 17 and adults. Other than a lack of maturity on her part, I don't see what the age of the other people pushing back on a person who attacks others on the board and displays a constant pattern of disrespect and less than optimal behavior has to do with anything.

She is responsible for her behavior and her reputation this board. Everyone who comes here starts with a clean slate. How one behaves determines how one is looked upon. It is possible to correct and improve a bad rep but it takes time and hard work. Posting a thread that she has been an ass here and she is sorry, then continuing to post exactly the same way as before is not going to cut it.
  • L.A.
  • 11-19-2014, 10:42 AM
lily might have been referring to that shit-stirrer rockerick who decided to grace the Dallas boards with his presence. Might not have been enough controversy going on in SA or Austin for him.
Or I could be wrong......
The disrespect in this thread is sickening, the way some of you talk to women its soo sad. And to think these are adult men insulting women like this. I'm appalled and saddened as my generation will only be worse. Originally Posted by lily blake
I'm not saying you're wrong but consider this. Look at any thread started by WP and within hours it has reached very high levels of drama and mudslinging (both ways) continuing for page after page. This thread is already up to 21 pages and counting. Now ask yourself what is the common denominator? I keep thinking of something my father told me, if you've been married 5 times maybe the problem is you!

I can't decide if WP is the smartest person on the board playing games with everyone or if she's just seriously in need of help. I have to ask in a business/hobby where discretion and safety are paramount why would any sane person even talk about getting license plate numbers, videotaping sessions, and having an arsenal of weapons on hand?

I liken her antics on the board to coming up on a bad car accident. You don't want to think about someone's misfortune or even tragedy and certainly don't want to see it. You know that looking will leave images in your mind that you wish were not there. But in the end as you slowly drive by you cannot help but stare.
You are a a shining example of the vile personalities infesting Dallas... Originally Posted by jjkageab12
You don't give me enough credit.

I'm much worse than that....
This is a hobby and we should be enjoying it...calm down...life is good...try and spread some happiness...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk66CpMZti8