Dead candidate walking...

Don't bring it up and then ask why we're talking about it. Makes you look like a goddamn fool. Everyone is a hypocrite at some point in their life. I just recognize that as truth. Same goes for liar. Racist is your choice, not mine. And that's the TROOF.

Keep it up cocksucker, I got nothing but time. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's true of most freeloading wets. Unlike you I don't have a lot of time. I have a very busy life outside of this hooker board. Your life revolves around this hooker board and collecting your welfare benefits. I can see you now peering out the window waiting for the mailman to bring your monthly benefits.

WombRaider, an admitted hypocrite, racist and liar. Why are you still here?
You'll reap what you sow one day too... I won't be there to see it, but the universe has a way of working it out. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Martin planted a sucker punch and harvested a bullet, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You should give your homeboy, Zimmerman: "the white Hispanic", kudos for caring about his neighborhood, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I ask you why the mouth-foaming and I get more mouth-foaming. Originally Posted by timpage
You asked, I answered.
I see you're trying what already failed for COG. Good luck with that. I'll be here long after you get tired of being told you're a racist liar. The truth is you're a disgusting, close-minded mouthbreather. By all means, remain ignorant. Cling to your bible and your guns. It's all you idiots know. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You'll be here long after I'm gone. I'm here for fun, and you are boring as hell!
That's true of most freeloading wets. Unlike you I don't have a lot of time. I have a very busy life outside of this hooker board. Your life revolves around this hooker board and collecting your welfare benefits. I can see you now peering out the window waiting for the mailman to bring your monthly benefits.

WombRaider, an admitted hypocrite, racist and liar. Why are you still here? Originally Posted by Budman
Welfare that's a good one. You'd be surprised at the life I'm able to lead whilst simultaneously giving you shitbirds hell.

I can see you now, working hard, not smart. Shape up, shitass, no one gets out of this thing called life alive anyway.
You'll be here long after I'm gone. I'm here for fun, and you are boring as hell! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And yet you keep dragging your tired old ass back here. Prove me wrong, quit commenting.
Martin planted a sucker punch and harvested a bullet, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You should give your homeboy, Zimmerman: "the white Hispanic", kudos for caring about his neighborhood, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
By any means necessary, cocksucker...
By any means necessary, cocksucker... Originally Posted by WombRaider
You'd be the pillow-biting cock-sucker, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Just like I know every time you open your mouth, the cum from your customers at the truck stop gloryhole dribbles out. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Nope. I swallow. Originally Posted by WombRaider
... my boyfriend does complain, about my dick being too wide, not my ass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Dick AND tits? Is it christmas morning? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're just whetting my appetite, flighty... how about some NAMES? Who at State allowed it? Who knew about it and when did they know? And why didn't anyone at State tell the House Committee about it immediately after they subpoenaed Hillary's emails?

NAMES, FLIGHTY, NAMES!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
The state department certainly knew she was going to use a personal email to receive her business emails. The reason she did not take the state department issued "Black Berry" is that the State Department has a rule that you can't put multiple email addresses on the department issued Black Berry. From the link:

Hillary and her team have offered a number of lawyerly and convoluted justifications, but her explanation ultimately boils down to what she says was a simple a matter of convenience: She didn’t want to carry two smartphones, which she says would have been necessary at the time since State Department policy didn’t allow her to have multiple email addresses on a government-issued BlackBerry. As a result, she decided to send work emails on a personal account as opposed to personal emails on a work one.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...explained.html
And yet you keep dragging your tired old ass back here. Prove me wrong, quit commenting. Originally Posted by WombRaider

You're generally wrong whether I post or not.
You're right I did bring it up. Only to point out more hypocrisy by you. You are sad excuse for a man. An admitted hypocrite, racist and liar and you wonder why no one believes a word you say. It might be time for a new handle so you can try and reinvent yourself again.

WombRaider, an admitted hypocrite, racist and liar. Why are you still here? Originally Posted by Budman
woomby's new handle should be Mari Cone, swishy walker, Gloryhole Guru, Fudgepacking flamer, Mr.Facial, or cumguzzler !

Don't forget how he pulls a shift or two down at Talleywackers for some untaxed income to use to expand his Arkansas gloryhole franchises !
You're generally wrong whether I post or not. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Quit posting and let's find out if your theory holds up.
Would my quitting posting make you happy, Wormby?
Would my quitting posting make you happy, Wormby? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Whatever makes you happy, will make me happy, you old cum guzzler.