Confederate flag was the flag of traitors

• Old-T
  • 11-14-2013, 06:16 AM
Exactly, Old-Twerp, no one died and left your ignorant ass in charge, Old-Twerp, so STFU with your ignorant assertions and demands, and stop with your inane, dissembling questions, Old-Twerp.

Inane questions? No, a very simple one: Do you support freeloading off the government? Obviously you do. No, I'm not in charge but I do have the right to point out your repeated hypocrisy. Or is it cowardice because you know you are dead wrong and will get your ass handed to you yet again. Probably both, actually.

"ProphylacticMan" is a product of your diseased and depraved mind, Old-Twerp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Whose mind selected Prophylactic Man as their avatar? it wasn't MY depraved mind who did that--IT WAS YOURS. And nothing you say will change that.
IBidiot, you make it very difficult, Corpy, to give you any respect, tranny fucker, especially since you smear yourself in your own waste, IBProphylacticMan, and use your disgusting presence, IBSyndrome, to sully this sacred forum, you dumb-fuck, racist, Confederate sympathizing, shit-swallowing, tranny fucking, inbred, lying Old Golem Twerp!

Does that sound about right? I think I captured the Essenes, er effluence, of the Curse of ECCIE!
Anything above 2nd grade would look difficult to you, you deflecting, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. No wonder you cannot recall what every eighth grader knows, you deflecting, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You forgot to call me "mick", you ignorant bigot.

I think you missed some replies above. Better go back and check.

Spin, spin, spin, tranny fucker.
day 32 ... What time will IBIdiot show up and start spewing?
Well, I guess you got here first, AssupRidee, DEM!

Whose mind selected Prophylactic Man as their avatar? it wasn't MY depraved mind who did that--IT WAS YOURS. And nothing you say will change that. Originally Posted by Old-T
It's your diseased and depraved delusion that such an avatar ever existed, Old-Twerp; so, yes, it was YOUR diseased and depraved mind that "selected" your delusion, Old-Twerp.

I B idiot Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No one disagrees, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, you are an idiot.

day 32 ... What time will IBIdiot show up and start spewing? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, I guess you got here first, AssupRidee, DEM!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1 COG

You forgot to call me "mick", you ignorant bigot.

I think you missed some replies above. Better go back and check.

Spin, spin, spin, tranny fucker.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
While your sister is a cheap, double-bagger whore, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you really shouldn't refer to her as a "tranny". Meanwhile, you deflecting, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass:
  • Old-T
  • 11-15-2013, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T
Whose mind selected Prophylactic Man as their avatar? it wasn't MY depraved mind who did that--IT WAS YOURS. And nothing you say will change that.

It's your diseased and depraved delusion that such an avatar ever existed, Old-Twerp; so, yes, it was YOUR diseased and depraved mind that "selected" your delusion, Old-Twerp.
: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Poor, delusional IBBuffoon. So now I exercised some mind control over you? I FORCED you to use Prophylactic Man as your avatar? Really? Or did I hack your profile? YOU selected the Gay Devil With Blow-up Doll, and YOU selected Prophylactic Man. Yesterday you acknowledged it was your avatar. Now you disavow it again. You really need to seek help IBCondomMan. It's probably too late, but you really should seek help.
It was 6:49!

do you generally post before you go down the mineshaft or after your shit, er, shift is over?

Getting pretty worn out asswipe.

Maybe it's time to give this one a rest, IBReundantadagain
  • Old-T
  • 11-15-2013, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Sorry, IBCondomMan, this time you are intentionally avoiding the question, but since I would truly like to see how you react to it I will make it easy for you.

Here is the link. Do you support this guy freeloading? Obviously since you have been given ample opportunity to object to his ways but have not, I assume you do.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=898566

Rant away against his disgusting comments. Show us you are not the hypocrite with all think you are.

============================== ==========

Still waiting, IB. Still waiting.
Come on, IBIdiot... What you really meant to say was...

Apologies. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
While your sister is a cheap, double-bagger whore, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you really shouldn't refer to her as a "tranny". Meanwhile, you deflecting, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nice try, tranny fucker. But tranny has always referred to the "women" you have reviewed.

Now goodbye:

Poor, delusional IBBuffoon. So now I exercised some mind control over you? I FORCED you to use Prophylactic Man as your avatar? Really? Or did I hack your profile? YOU selected the Gay Devil With Blow-up Doll, and YOU selected Prophylactic Man. Yesterday you acknowledged it was your avatar. Now you disavow it again. You really need to seek help IBCondomMan. It's probably too late, but you really should seek help. Originally Posted by Old-T
You've demonstrated that you have absolutely no "mind control"; hence, your depraved and delusional visions, Old-Twerp.

It was 6:49!

do you generally post before you go down the mineshaft or after your shit, er, shift is over?

Getting pretty worn out asswipe.

Maybe it's time to give this one a rest, IBReundantadagain Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Tsk, tsk, tsk, your nurse was late bringing you your breakfast Geritol cocktail, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Poor, delusional IBBuffoon. So now I exercised some mind control over you? I FORCED you to use Prophylactic Man as your avatar? Really? Or did I hack your profile? YOU selected the Gay Devil With Blow-up Doll, and YOU selected Prophylactic Man. Yesterday you acknowledged it was your avatar. Now you disavow it again. You really need to seek help IBCondomMan. It's probably too late, but you really should seek help. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a liar, Old-Twerp, because you've already admitted that the picture was of a fireman and described his equipment @:
He was a fireman ... Your avatar picture showed Montag in his protective long trench coat looking thing, complete with head covering, ear flaps, and goggles. He was quite completely covered for protection--given the dangerous nature of his activities. It surrounded him as a barrier to the external environment. Originally Posted by Old-T

Quote:
Sorry, IBCondomMan, this time you are intentionally avoiding the question, but since I would truly like to see how you react to it I will make it easy for you.

Here is the link. Do you support this guy freeloading? Obviously since you have been given ample opportunity to object to his ways but have not, I assume you do.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=898566

Rant away against his disgusting comments. Show us you are not the hypocrite with all think you are.

============================== ==========

Still waiting, IB. Still waiting. Originally Posted by Old-T
"You're still waiting" and still delusional, Old-Twerp.

I B Idiot Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So now you're doing penance by admitting you're an idiot, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Nice try, tranny fucker. But tranny has always referred to the "women" you have reviewed.

Now goodbye: Originally Posted by ExNYer
Oh! You don't remember her review on ASPD, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass? 'With a rebel yell, your sister cried "more, more, more ..."' you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass!
  • Old-T
  • 11-15-2013, 04:14 PM
You've demonstrated that you have absolutely no "mind control
So again you admit your Prophylactic Man avatar was not MY doing, but yours. I completely agree so we can quit arguing that point.

You're a liar, Old-Twerp, because you've already admitted that the picture was of a fireman and described his equipment @:
Exactly! Protective measures (including clothing) taken to prevent adverse results is the definition of a prophylactic! So you agree, the fireman in YOUR avatar picture WAS wearing prophylactic clothing. Finally, you admit it was Prophylactic man. It's about time.

"You're still waiting" and still delusional, Old-Twerp.
No, I'm not delusional. Delusional would be if I thought you DID answer the question. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm glad to know even you can finally see the error of your ways--at least occasionally. You now admit you did use a Prophylactic Man avatar and did so of your own free will. Bravo!! that is the first step to healing.
I'm glad to know even you can finally see the error of your ways--at least occasionally. You now admit you did use a Prophylactic Man avatar and did so of your own free will. Bravo!! that is the first step to healing. Originally Posted by Old-T
As demonstrated in the citations, Old-Twerp, "Prophylactic Man" is the product of your diseased, depraved, delusional mind.
  • Old-T
  • 11-15-2013, 05:13 PM
Protective measures (including clothing) taken to prevent adverse results is the definition of a prophylactic! So you agree, the fireman in YOUR avatar picture WAS wearing prophylactic clothing. Finally, you admit it was Prophylactic man. It's about time.