IF I WAS BLACK, POOR AND CAUGHT IN GENERATIONAL POVERTY i WOULD BE RIOTING TOO !!!!

JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot, your repetitive lack of imagination is exceeded only by your childish compulsion to repeat the same old tired crap over and over and over again, and then seek approval from those far smarter than you - which is just about anyone and everyone who posts disapproval of your lame, repetitive retorts.

Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
You either cut and paste what someone else has said or repeat what someone else posted ..either changing what they actually posted or pretending that it was something you created. And of course in a lameass attempt to make yourself appear superior intellectually you tack on "idiot" to the stupid names you assign to them .... and you call anyone an "idiot"? Self-analysis is not your strong suit.

BigTex you are a zero, even on a hooker board!!!!! Sober up and see the light!
BigTex, I am a complete zero, even on a hooker board!!!!! I hope that I will one day Sober up and see the light! Originally Posted by LexusLover
FIFY

(No charge)
JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot, ... Originally Posted by bigtex
You stutter a lot bigkotex. How long were you without oxygen in your Panama Canal swim?
You stutter a lot bigkotex. How long were you without oxygen in your Panama Canal swim? Originally Posted by gnadfly
I see LLIdiot's loyal companion, Turdy the Idiot Turdfly is once again buzzin' around his Master this morning.

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! And so on and so forth!
My post was in response to your post directed at DSK. Evidently you were without O2 for a significant period of time.
You .... repeat what someone else posted ..either changing what they actually posted .......... and you call anyone an "idiot"? Self-analysis is not your strong suit.

BigTex you are a zero, even on a hooker board!!!!! Sober up and see the light! Originally Posted by LexusLover
FIFY.......... Originally Posted by bigtex
I nailed that one! You just can't break the habit of being immature can you?
My post was in response to your post directed at DSK. Evidently you were without O2 for a significant period of time. Originally Posted by gnadfly

.. not to mention the destruction of what brain cells he had with alcohol.

It does appear he prefers to mask his reality rather than deal with it.
.. not to mention the destruction of what brain cells he had with alcohol. Originally Posted by LexusLover
More mindless blabber from the Patriarchal (Idiot) King of mindless blabber.

The above swill induced ASS-umption, was brought to us by the same Patriarchal Idiot who swallowed (hook, line and sinker) the mistaken notion that the ill fated and ill advised Spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq was somehow justified.

LLIdiot believed it at the time of the invasion and the Patriarchal Idiot still believes it today.

How stupid is that?

LLIdiot still clings to the mistaken notion that the evidence justifying that invasion will one day appear out of thin air.

What an Idiot!

LLIdiot's lack of credibility is only exceeded by his unsurpassed stupidity!

That's why LL is (and always will be) THE PATRIARCHAL IDIOT!

Carry on, Private Idiot!
How long were you without oxygen in your Panama Canal swim? Originally Posted by gnadfly
I suspect that it won't be long before the Idiot Turdfly will reappear!

Does anyone have a spare Turdfly Swatter?
I suspect that it won't be long before the Idiot Turdfly will reappear!

Does anyone have a spare Turdfly Swatter? Originally Posted by bigtex
You have been spending too much time in the tanning booth, BGItex the "Fat White Al Sharpton"...

You have been spending too much time in the tanning booth, BGItex the "Fat White Al Sharpton"... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
And you have been spending too much time filling in for COIdiot at the Salina Bus Station Mensroom Glory Hole, (COIdiot's ATF) "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot.
My post was in response to your post directed at DSK. Evidently you were without O2 for a significant period of time. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Are you sure it was some swim of the Panama Canal ? And not from having his liberal head stuck up his rectal canal ? They do that ya know ? Liberals.. try to live with their heads in their azzes all the time.
Are you sure it was some swim of the Panama Canal ? And not from having his liberal head stuck up his rectal canal ? They do that ya know ? Liberals.. try to live with their heads in their azzes all the time. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You have a thing about sticking shit up men's poopers. Me thinks thou doth protest too much...

Not to mention your constant references to swishy walkers and flamers. You know the most strident anti-homo people are usually the ones sucking the most dick. I'm just saying. At some point, you have to ask yourself why you feel the need to be so outwardly against it.
I nailed that one! You just can't break the habit of being immature can you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
More mindless blabber from the Patriarchal (Idiot) King of mindless blabber.
Originally Posted by bigtex
Does anyone have a spare Turdfly Swatter? Originally Posted by bigtex
And you have been spending too much time filling in for COIdiot at the Salina Bus Station Mensroom Glory Hole, (COIdiot's ATF) "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot. Originally Posted by bigtex
And BigTits serves up more immaturity!!!!!!!!!!
You know the most strident anti-homo people are usually the ones sucking the most dick. I'm just saying. At some point, you have to ask yourself why you feel the need to be so outwardly against it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Why are you so "outwardly against it"????