Facesitting

I love when a man says "fuck my face! I wanna drink your squirt..." and I for one and happy to oblige...
yummy we must get together.....where have you been hiding that kinky side at?
I absolutely love facesitting. Ever since the first time I got the chance to do it. I love straddling your face and commanding you to stick out your tongue for me to ride it.

Here is a video of me in action. The skinny gentleman under me is my loving and very supportive significant other.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1192272/a...ce_riding.html
I love when a man says "fuck my face! I wanna drink your squirt..." and I for one and happy to oblige... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You may check with AdornaKisses.
She is now well trained on queening!! Originally Posted by fire engine red
Splash Waterfalls
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=119705
She may drown you!! Originally Posted by fire engine red
LOL...I just might, but no worries I have no problem resuscitating you. Originally Posted by Splash Waterfalls
MMmmmm
The closest thing to paradise...mmmm...
Buried did you chew through my ropes again just to crawl in here and be under Dallas???
When in the subservient role, there's absolutely nothing hotter than than the woman I'm with using my body for her pleasure. Obviously, this includes her straddling my face and lowering her juicy cunt to my face. She can say something or simply pull my head into her pussy...for me it's the act of being "made" to pleasure my lover in this manner that gets my motor running.
Buried did you chew through my ropes again just to crawl in here and be under Dallas??? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Yes, and you as well Mistress.
wooohooo now I am on bottom!
Or your bottom's on my face while Athena is sitting on your lap Playin musical chairs rofl.
Or your bottom's on my face while Athena is sitting on your lap Playin musical chairs rofl. Originally Posted by BuriedFace

Oh do I so miss having my face ridden by my Mistress. I gotta stop reading this stuff.
Keep reading Shackle and keep your fantasy and dreams alive...........Life is to short not to have fun...YUM!