Wake up.

Ol' Ho' misses the joke, as usual. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Are you insinuating that the Ol' Ho' didn't and doesn't know all, see all, understand and comprehend all?!?

Prepare to be smited by the power of the yawn-inspiring THUNDERFUCK!
^^^ now that is hilarious
Are you insinuating that the Ol' Ho' didn't and doesn't know all, see all, understand and comprehend all?!?

Prepare to be smited by the power of the yawn-inspiring THUNDERFUCK! Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Um, there are many games being played here My Little Moth. You, or any above the line male, white knighting Peachez after Daddy stirred the pot is just one of them. And remember, just because I consider you above the line, doesn't mean you aren't still My Little Moth. It'll never be the other mother fucking way around.

Enjoy -
Keep telling yourself that sweets... but you are correct. Many games indeed. I've got the instant notification set up from the site to let me know when you're up to speed on any of them.

Prepare to be smited by the power of the yawn-inspiring THUNDERFUCK! Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude

Well spoken Mr. Dude....Reckon we should re-name her the Omniscient Ol' Ho'

On that same topic How were you and Peachez fortunate enough to have such cool monikers bestowed upon you by OOH........Little Moth ?
That's simple...we smell good...

Keep telling yourself that sweets... but you are correct. Many games indeed. I've got the instant notification set up from the site to let me know when you're up to speed on any of them. Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Annnnnddddd, you're still white knighting Peachez at the end of Daddy's string. I heart that. Like a lot.

Well spoken Mr. Dude....Reckon we should re-name her the Omniscient Ol' Ho'

On that same topic How were you and Peachez fortunate enough to have such cool monikers bestowed upon you by OOH........Little Moth ? Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES
Because they're not shoplifters.

So, what is this thread about anyway? My Little Moth, Peachez and a shoplifter have made it all about me. I mean I heart that and all, but how is this about the OP's original rant?
Did she comment on it yet?
nope
Shit...I may owe my first lunch over this...

Never expected the Obsession graphic to not hit...
Yea... That male handle and all too....
I need the Delusional - self absorbed- dementia ridden -delusion of grandure old hooker to sane person talk.... how does me calling someone clueless about not getting a joke or 500, a wk make again?

Your Thunderfuck post was not nearly long enough to justify reasoning for that. Even in the most innate of ramblings, of which you are the foremost expert.
Certain worn out, over the hill, washed up ol' ho's still need and crave attention......Its the way they go about it that makes you wanna vomit
I need the Delusional - self absorbed- dementia ridden -delusion of grandure old hooker to sane person talk.... how does me calling someone clueless about not getting a joke or 500, a wk make again?

Your Thunderfuck post was not nearly long enough to justify reasoning for that. Even in the most innate of ramblings, of which you are the foremost expert. Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
And there's My Little Moth again. You come to my flame when I pick on your little, retarded brother. That's why you are My Little Moth.

Certain worn out, over the hill, washed up ol' ho's still need and crave attention......Its the way they go about it that makes you wanna vomit Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES
No, I make you want to vomit because you stole from me and you got kicked off that other site. Tell the story straight or sit there and try to look pretty.

What do either of these two posts have to do with the topic of Peachez? And from a mod no less? I'm really left speachless. Wait, maybe it was breathless. What's the word??...unimpressed, yes, that's it.