Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

Yes.....back when her hair was short.....

......and she still had the penis. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Same for whores.

So your pics weren't you, and you had pics of him?

You "talk" too much. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Don't you have some doughnuts to finish before your shift
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1057307421]

No where do you mention that she gave you the "room number"~!

In "DM's World" you do not have a confirmed "appointment" until you get the "room number" ...... a search of her 1,000's of posts will inform you of that fact. So two results:

You didn't have a "confirmed appointment" so #1 ... you should "leave" and #2 ..

#2 it wasn't a NCNS ..... because you didn't have a "confirmed appointment.'

BTW: Since she didn't give you the "room number" .... she didn't NCNS either.

But you both were using the current "handles" right? Originally Posted by Justfred
He just joined if you actually have been reading you would know this
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1057307421]

No where do you mention that she gave you the "room number"~!

In "DM's World" you do not have a confirmed "appointment" until you get the "room number" ...... a search of her 1,000's of posts will inform you of that fact. So two results:

You didn't have a "confirmed appointment" so #1 ... you should "leave" and #2 ..

#2 it wasn't a NCNS ..... because you didn't have a "confirmed appointment.'

BTW: Since she didn't give you the "room number" .... she didn't NCNS either.

But you both were using the current "handles" right? Originally Posted by Justfred
I had told him to leave & this handle was not the handle he had since he just joined like I have been asking what is his previous handle.. But you can't read
Don't you have some doughnuts to finish before your shift Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Speaking of "shifts" .... have you clocked out yet?

How many handles have you used in the hobby?
[QUOTE=Dorthy_Monroe;1057308359]

I had told him to leave & this handle was not the handle he had since he just joined like I have been asking what is his previous handle.. But you can't read Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ok, ok... Here is my previous handle... Are you ready... It was Mike. As I mentioned in an earlier post I am in the witness protection program. I now understand that if you set a date, tell me the hotel, but then don't tell me the room number, then It isn't an appointment. I hope you see how I could be confused. It's kind of like a woman with her mouth around your cock, but if you don't CIM, then it isn't a blow job.
Speaking of "shifts" .... have you clocked out yet?

How many handles have you used in the hobby? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You don't need to worry about any of that
Dammit...... I had a good one!
[QUOTE=Justfred;1057308481]

Ok, ok... Here is my previous handle... Are you ready... It was Mike. As I mentioned in an earlier post I am in the witness protection program. I now understand that if you set a date, tell me the hotel, but then don't tell me the room number, then It isn't an appointment. I hope you see how I could be confused. It's kind of like a woman with her mouth around your cock, but if you don't CIM, then it isn't a blow job. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
That wasn't your previous handle but um ok..

We had an appointment you wanted to act ignorant so I told you to leave which is not a NCNS..
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1057307421][QUOTE=Justfred;1057307142]

In "DM's World" you do not have a confirmed "appointment" until you get the "room number" ...... a search of her 1,000's of posts will inform you of that fact

It all makes sense now, in a convoluted way. Of course it's still a shitty way to treat people. I think I still want my 12 1/2 cents back.

BTW how many people inhabit her world?
It all makes cents now, in a convoluted way. Of course it's still a shitty way to treat people. ......

BTW how many people inhabit her world? Originally Posted by Justfred
Fixed it for you.

As for your question .. only an "inhabitant" would know. I'm not one by choice.
[QUOTE=Dorthy_Monroe;1057308498][QUOTE=Justfred;1057308481]

That wasn't your previous handle but um ok..

So, um, what was it, because I'm pretty sure it was Mike. Not that it matters, unless you want to go out or something.
She texted back immediately that I WAS TO LEAVE. Originally Posted by Justfred
At that point I texted that I intended to keep the apointment etc. Originally Posted by Justfred
Stalker much? That's the way it reads...ijs

On another note how come you fucktards can't seem to work the quote button?
I just want to know when my cock can go see DM
I just want to know when my cock can go see DM Originally Posted by Chitownbreaker
Patience, my friend, patience. And a whole lot of patience.