This is my official RETIREMENT thread... (This is old, She is not retired- NYr)

Why is one of the #'s based out of Louisiana? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
she works shrimp boats on the weekend to earn extra cash....
That would explain part of the smell I've heard about...
In my experience men who single out a provider for relentless ongoing abuse and bullying also harbor a less obvious deep seated hatred of all women.
In my experience men who single out a provider for relentless ongoing abuse and bullying also harbor a less obvious deep seated hatred of all women. Originally Posted by sean rider
sounds like you have a lot of experience with men, get your heart broken did ya?
In my experience men who single out a provider for relentless ongoing abuse and bullying also harbor a less obvious deep seated hatred of all women. Originally Posted by sean rider
The correct word you were looking for is ' seeded ', not ' seated '.

And not ALL women.. .Simply ones who, IMHO, are morons. I prefer women to men. I love tits and ass.

You have never met Kitty. I have ( though she doesn't remember it ). She appeared in public, dressed outlandishly, as if to have a bright neon sign on her forehead : " I'm a Whore ". She sat at our table for a short while, and upon leaving, almost everyone at the bar commented on her indiscrete couture. It was truly embarrassing... We were embarrassed for her, and to be seen in public with her. Very sad indeed. Her social perception is skewed, as evident by her ramblings.

The only infraction I have incurred in over 16 years of hobbying is posting my absolute disdain of her. In no uncertain terms. I consider her a pariah in this industry.
She sat at our table for a short while, and upon leaving, almost everyone at the bar commented on her indiscrete couture. Originally Posted by crashkopf
The correct word you were looking for is 'indiscreet', not 'indiscrete'.

BTW, what's wrong with 'deep-seated'?
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-07-2016, 05:08 PM
http://grammarist.com/usage/deep-seeded-deep-seated/

I'll admit to leaving out the hyphen. I'll not be responding to other comments.
The correct word you were looking for is ' seeded ', not ' seated '.

And not ALL women.. .Simply ones who, IMHO, are morons. I prefer women to men. I love tits and ass.

You have never met Kitty. I have ( though she doesn't remember it ). She appeared in public, dressed outlandishly, as if to have a bright neon sign on her forehead : " I'm a Whore ". She sat at our table for a short while, and upon leaving, almost everyone at the bar commented on her indiscrete couture. It was truly embarrassing... We were embarrassed for her, and to be seen in public with her. Very sad indeed. Her social perception is skewed, as evident by her ramblings.

The only infraction I have incurred in over 16 years of hobbying is posting my absolute disdain of her. In no uncertain terms. I consider her a pariah in this industry. Originally Posted by crashkopf
There is no way in hell whoever you are describing was me. I do not even own any outlandish clothing. Nor do I go to bars. You totally have me mistaken.

I am quite experienced on how a woman should behave and dress in public and would never be so uncultured as to behave like the person you described.

If you feel the need to bash someone publicly, either get your facts straight or refrain from making up a totally fabricated encounter like you just obviously did with me.

If you care to back up your claim, I will be more than happy to meet you publicly and show you that you have made a mistake.
Good luck on your retirement!! maybe you shouldn't wear ventian masks when meeting people in bars......
The only victory Kitty can achieve in this thread is to leave it be, and let it slip down and off the first page.

http://grammarist.com/usage/deep-seeded-deep-seated/

I'll admit to leaving out the hyphen. I'll not be responding to other comments. Originally Posted by sean rider
Sorry, but no plea bargains are offered against a charge of impersonating a Grammar Police officer.

[QUOTE=chicagoboy;1058614264]The only victory Kitty can achieve in this thread is to leave it be, and let it slip down and off the first page/QUOTE]

yeah like that will happen.......she cant help herself now that shes retired, she has a lot of free time....just like before she retired
NB: I didn't say it would happen.
SINCE KITTY IS FULLY RETIRED NOW, maybe she should search her past history on the ICK.... I cannot see that comment above, being too hard to believe... RELAX KITTY, send me that money you owe me... And ENJOY YOUR RETIREMENT.
SINCE KITTY IS FULLY RETIRED NOW, maybe she should search her past history on the ICK.... I cannot see that comment above, being too hard to believe... RELAX KITTY, send me that money you owe me... And ENJOY YOUR RETIREMENT. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
You want to continue to spread bullshit that I retired, go ahead and look stupid cause it's obvious I have not.

You relax, you disillusioned fruit cake, I've never even met you so how in the fuck could I owe you any goddamn money. I don't owe anybody shit but my rent, bills, and car payments. You do not qualify,but keep running your fat, stinky trap if it makes you feel better.

Show your receipt dick face, if not kindly stfu with your bull shit. Nobody gives a rat's ass flying fuck least of all me.

That goes for the rest of you lying fucktards.

Tony Gambino, you are doing better to just keep trying to make people believe you own 95 acres in Frisco with buffalo pasture decorations. When in reality you live in a fucking trailer.

Get real, every one of you pendejos is ridiculous and a joke of an excuse for a man. Keep fucking hating, being catty and drama QUEEN wanna be men... you are who looks stupid as fuck. Because people do know me and people do know me better.

Obviously, you're too dense to know how to keep it cute or put it on mute. So let me just tell you so you can understand it... SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMB FUCKS. That's how your parents say it right? Now go to your rooms, jack off looking at the provider ads, wish you could afford a real woman and take your stupid asses to sleep. Try to wake up on the right side of the bed and don't let anyone piss in your cheerios so maybe you won't be so miserable and bitter tomorrow.

Geez. WTF??!!