The Hottest 5 latinas in Houston - who are they?

I don't have the body for this list, but thank you for the compliment my luv
Welcome beautiful
You definitely should be on the list and way at the top....ijs. I do agree with DM (gag) on this.
  • N.M.
  • 07-29-2016, 06:54 PM
Right. Though I"m a Greek Freak, even I have my limits. Sorry Dorthy, I won't be asking to pop your Greek cherry. lol. But ur right, Yummy is amazing. And as to Natalia, hmm. She doesn't speak Greek..yet...lol. Ah who knows, she might be one of those Absolutists who buzzkill the hobby. Gonna haveta wait n see. Originally Posted by GrkFrk
This would be a great time for your backpage trickin' ass to finally keep my name out of your eccie fingers.
I let you run unbaited for long enough already.

Should I remind you that both of your previous handles, with which you went back and forth with your own goofy self are banned? Consequently, you shouldn't even be on the board with this new retarded handle ?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...043&highlight=

How about Stacy and her El Salvadoran friend Carolina
Why hasn't the pimp nominated EC?
Why hasn't the pimp nominated EC? Originally Posted by dearhunter
This is Dorothy behind another handle. Your ignored.
This would be a great time for your backpage trickin' ass to finally keep my name out of your eccie fingers.
I let you run unbaited for long enough already.

Should I remind you that both of your previous handles, with which you went back and forth with your own goofy self are banned? Consequently, you shouldn't even be on the board with this new retarded handle ?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...043&highlight=

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
yikes! Cancel that, won't be scheduling with NM any time soon! umm, cancel that, won't be scheduling with NM ever. Globe, I'm in ur camp now. Grandpa n depends? No, how bout NM n bitch queen from hell? sounds bout right. every day she accumulates more well-deserved haters.

I'm glad she doesn't make the cut for hottest provider in H-town. NM, you suck. ijs.
This is Dorothy behind another handle. Your ignored. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1771959

Me Thinks You're Not As Smart As You Claim... Try Again Whore
  • N.M.
  • 07-29-2016, 08:15 PM
yikes! Cancel that, won't be scheduling with NM any time soon! umm, cancel that, won't be scheduling with NM ever. Globe, I'm in ur camp now. Grandpa n depends? No, how bout NM n bitch queen from hell? sounds bout right.

I'm glad she doesn't make the cut for hottest provider in H-town. Originally Posted by KMLWA aka pxmcc

• cr76
  • 07-29-2016, 08:16 PM
How about Stacy and her El Salvadoran friend Carolina Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Yum
Why hasn't the pimp nominated EC? Originally Posted by dearhunter
This is Dorothy behind another handle. Your ignored. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Das ist eine planung für die zukunft arsch Hure. die Umsicht, die eine Mandle vier (4) Jahre zu machen, bevor sie den Mund und / oder Muschi zu verkaufen.
[That's one planning for the future ass whore. Having the forethought to make a mandle four (4) years before selling her mouth &/or pussy.]
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Wtf? You have proof for any of this outlandish nonsense? Ya, I didn't think so. Ur a sad, pathetic hooktard. And worse, I was prepared to like you. Wtf was I thinking?
heh

I don't thinck being a smart whore is a requirement to make the list.