YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

Figured this would come in handy...

Yeah seriously....ECCIE is extremely cranky and butthurt today. Lots of extra complaining and whining and bickering.

LOL...Dayna Love is da bomb...we did a double last weekend and she reviewed me...heehee
I shall read it! I had thought about doing reviews but thought it might be slightly awkward haha.
So you are questioning my education? I may be tainted and have a tainted perspective on most thing butt I appreciate taint.
Yummy...loved your special review...can we expect one from you about her?
So you are questioning my education? I may be tainted and have a tainted perspective on most thing butt I appreciate taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
T'aint meaning no disrespect.
Have you ever had your taint tickled by a noted taintlogist? You would become tainted when you have your taintgasm. You would be wanting your taint tickled and touched all the time.
Taint ticked, touched, molested, and everything good that can ever happen to taint was taken care of and then some...goodness I love this profession...mmm...back to bed...sigh...zzz
Have you ever had your taint tickled by a noted taintlogist? You would become tainted when you have your taintgasm. You would be wanting your taint tickled and touched all the time. Originally Posted by pyramider
Apparently I need to get in line behind Marie haha!
Taint ticked, touched, molested, and everything good that can ever happen to taint was taken care of and then some...goodness I love this profession...mmm...back to bed...sigh...zzz Originally Posted by YummyMarie
All-night taintfest sponsored by Vodka cocktails and Crown Black w/coke...
I have been very naughty and neglecting my ECCIE love-child thread. I need to be spanked!

Your assignment, should you choose to accept. Find the hottest and funniest pics of spanking and post here.

Ready...

Set...

Go!!!
  • linux
  • 02-11-2013, 02:19 PM
I have been very naughty and neglecting my ECCIE love-child thread. I need to be spanked!

Your assignment, should you choose to accept. Find the hottest and funniest pics of spanking and post here.

Ready...

Set...

Go!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Oh yeah. Yeah, girl. Now I'm all turned on thinking about spanking pictures. This is one of the hottest ones I have.

Oh yeah. Yeah, girl. Now I'm all turned on thinking about spanking pictures. This is one of the hottest ones I have.

Originally Posted by linux
That's the spirit! How many swats do you think I need? One swat for each new pic posted. This could be fun & freaky!
I don't have spanking pictures but I want to complain about the damn trees.

WTF TREES?!?!?! Why so much pollen?!?!?!?

/dying

fin