A great deal of you will be very happy

LAP has an utility belt? Is LAP related to Batman?

Who LLR sees or does not see is her business and her alone. I find it odd that raphy takes issue with her clientle.
hooktardfu? lol Originally Posted by subcilla
Hok-tard-fu is an ancient martial discipline dating back nearly as far as the worlds oldest profession. It was originally conceived for noblemen who were weak of mind and unable to resist the ultimate temptations of the flesh. However, it later manifested itself into an art form practiced by a select group of individuals dedicated to finding the tranquility of good pussy and blue water at a fair price.
There are various forms practiced such as, Latina-fu, Asian-fu, and spinner-fu to name a few.
[ame="http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=22474"]Welcome back sofia we missed you.[/ame]
Hok-tard-fu is an ancient martial discipline dating back nearly as far as the worlds oldest profession. It was originally conceived for noblemen who were weak of mind and unable to resist the ultimate temptations of the flesh. However, it later manifested itself into an art form practiced by a select group of individuals dedicated to finding the tranquility of good pussy and blue water at a fair price.
There are various forms practiced such as, Latina-fu, Asian-fu, and spinner-fu to name a few. Originally Posted by boardman
Is there a sofia-fu or Sofakingfun-fu I need to learn so I can send them far far away.
  • Carl
  • 02-23-2010, 10:21 AM
I know to-fu. There's no vegan I can't beat the holy shit out of.

C'MON YOU BIRKENSTOCK-WEARING MUTHAFUCKAS!

Come and get your can of whup-ass!

I got a hard-on just thinking about it.
Is there a sofia-fu or Sofakingfun-fu I need to learn so I can send them far far away. Originally Posted by carkido45
Hook-tard-fu is never to be used against bretheren.
However, it can be especially useful against coin-op managers. There are practitioners on this board that have proven very adept.
You must be careful not to be offensive to the blue water.
I have a few answers as I scan through this..

Alexis. Take care of your grand kids and quit posting....Get to NutriSyetem or something. I see she has posted slams on me so this is justified......As for lying..YOU posted YOU were going to retire....Shall I post yur advert? YOU told quite a few people...no clients huh? Sorry. If you loose 100 POUNDSor KILOS. it may help you...THIS IS AJUSTIFIED ATTACK. I READ HERS....Don't blame your age on me. Don't blame you weight on others.

Murder scandals - READ IT FOR YOURSELF GINA POSTED ONE. RESEARCH IT! that was under the rug soon enough..

I posted the issue when it happened. On the boards I used ASPD and HD. I tried on P411 so did ALEX herself and we were refused......AS I MENTIOEND WE RECORED THE CALL AFTER GINA THREW RACIST SHIT AT US....DO YOU THINK ANY OF YOU WOULD KNOW ABOUT THE MURDER SHE SDMITTED TO WITHOUT ME EMAILING HER, HER RECORDED CALL? She would deny, deny, deny....

Like it or not we do have good reviews....

WW - no need to answer him, anyone, he is just here to agitate....BTW. I was the one who called him a CUNT first..

You guy are having fun by yourselves so carry on.......

Alexis if your so busy, why do you post.....It's not like you have a booker....you can't afford one. Hell you had to lie about retiring. Shall we bring witnesses and ads to prove it...I thought not....Ahh your close to 62 anyway- hang in there......whats your real age?

As for my screening...It was P411, andthe other providers I emailed had no issues...He just broke with Alex...I have no other explanation. tell me one provider that has not had one client woth great screening just go a little crazy, well this one went big crazy......

Mob mentality...
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowd_psychology[/ame]

Individuals thoughts are always appreciated. It was great to see who jumped on the bandwagon when gone, then were are "miss you miss you" when I came back......

By the way people. Rafael - He was given discount for a review mush like others I shall not name for a review..WW you can't be that stupid.....Read the ads....

I'll come and go when I please. Unless kicked out....Seeing as how this was the most posted thread....doesn't look like I'll be booted soon......LMAO

Ok on the yo momma so fat - she's Alexi soft touch.....who stays up late to argue her weight issues......Try spinning....or working....
It's official folks...this one is done

LAP